MBA 26

"What was that about?" Lan Zhan said with his hoarse voice upon entering his room. His eyes were full of lust and longing.

Wei Ying shrugged and smirked at him, sitting on Lan Zhan's bed with his legs crossed. Leaning back, he supported his body with his arms.

"How do you want to feel it?" Lan Zhan asked, locking the door behind him, and leaning his back on the door. He crossed his arms on his chest.

"surprise me." Wei Ying said in his seductive tone. He stood up and walked slowly towards Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan just stared at him with lust in his eyes, like a lion eyeing his prey.

Wei Ying rested his fingertips on Lan Zhan's chin, he grinned upon seeing the lustful eyes of Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan trailed a look at him then suddenly grabbed his wrist pinning him facing the door. He leaned on his ears, "You want it here?" He whispered in his husky voice as he crawled his hands inside Wei Ying's pants and found their way inside his undergarments.

"Hmm." Wei Ying moaned, as an agreement. He bit his lip as Lan Zhan massaged his hole, it was already damp and wet.

"I guess so." Lan Zhan whispered and yanked Wei Ying's pants, leaving it with his bare ass, inviting Lan Zhan's member to enter.

Lan Zhan, still in his trouser, rubbed his crotch on Wei Ying's ass, creating friction from his trouser.

"I haven't removed my clothes yet and you're already this wet?" He whispered in Wei Ying's ears.

Wei Ying's breathing is getting heavy, his legs are shuddering so are his arms.

Lan Zhan nibbled on Wei Ying's ears, bringing shivers on his whole body.

Lan Zhan pulled away from Wei Ying and stared at him, admiring the beautiful mess he made of him.

"You're so beautiful" Lan Zhan whispered.

Wei Ying put his hands on his butt cheeks and spread it for Lan Zhan to see. "Fuck me here~" He begged, Lan Zhan's pheromones are making him crazy.

"You asked for it." Lan Zhan roared and removed all the fabric that was covering his body. Wei Ying watched as Lan Zhan's member bounced back hitting his abdomen. He licked his lip, he loved how big it was. 'That's the thing that wrecked me and will wreck me over and over.' he said in his mind which made him even more hornier.

"I'm going to put it in." Lan Zhan leaned on Wei Ying's ears once again, slowly putting its head in his hole.

"Don't t-tease me..hng" Wei Ying moaned, his mouth creating an O.

Lan Zhan clicked his tongue and held tight to Wei Ying's hip as he suddenly thrust deeper inside him, making Wei Ying's legs whimper and his eyes rolled at the back of his head, his back arch from the sensation. It was ecstatic.

"You want this deep?" Lan Zhan whispered, his breath heavy.

Wei Ying nodded, his hips moved involuntarily. As if asking Lan Zhan to move already.

Lan Zhan smirked and slowly moved. But for Wei Ying, it was not enough, He tried moving his hips to meet Lan Zhan's thrust.

"So impatient." Lan Zhan spoke and moved his thrust as fast as he could, Wei Ying's mouth was drooling, his face was damped with sweat and his legs were trembling, getting weak at every thrust that Lan Zhan blew.

Lan Zhan put his hands on Wei Ying's lip and inserted his middle and ring finger. Wei Ying seductively sucked on his fingers as his moans are muffled by it.

Lan Zhan leaned on Wei Ying's nape and bit on the already fading bite mark. Wei Ying screamed in pain as Lan Zhan's teeth dug into his skin. Tears flowed from his eyes. Lan Zhan licked his creation, soothing the pain he brought. "I love you." He whispered.

Lan Zhan's thrust is getting faster and deeper, hitting deep inside Wei Ying. Wei Ying's moans are loud, but gladly the room is soundproofed.

"Hit that sp-ot ohhh ngn" He moaned begging for Lan Zhan to go deeper.

"As you wish." Lan Zhan smirked and licked his lips, thrusting deeper in him, hitting the opening of his uterus.

"L-Lan Zhan~ ohh fuck! S-sizhui hav-en't ugh t-turned one month y-yet." Wei Ying said between his moans as he could feel Lan Zhan's hardness ready to blow.

"I know. haah" Lan Zhan's breathing is ragged, and sweat is dripping from his forehead. "So you want me to come on your back?" He leaned and whispered in Wei Ying's ears.

Wei Ying seemed hesitant, He wanted to feel Lan Zhan's cum inside him but was afraid that it might cause again another child.

"What? Can't decide?" Lan Zhan whispered in his ear, licked and nibbled on his earlobe

Wei Ying clicked his tongue and decided. "Fuck! hng don't release inside! haah ahhh" He moaned.

"You sure?" Lan Zhan was provoking him.

"Just fucking do that! ohhhh fuck I'm coming~" He cried, his insides are twitching and his front are releasing too.

Lan Zhan chuckled at the cute reaction of Wei Ying. He's getting near too.

His thrust became slow and sloppier, then he felt Wei Ying release strings of cum coating his front, now that triggered him. He immediately removed his member and released his sticky liquid on Wei Ying's back.

Lan Zhan held Wei Ying as Wei Ying's knees were completely worn out. He carried him in his arms and smiled. They both panted in unison, their hearts were beating in sync. They looked at each other with hooded eyes.

Lan Zhan leaned on Wei Ying and gave him a passionate kiss as he walked to the bed.

He lay Wei Ying down and settled beside him. Gently, he pushed some of Wei Ying's hair behind his ear and placed a tender kiss on his temple.

"I'm glad Sizhui didn't wake up from your loud moans," Lan Zhan teased. Wei Ying glared at him and scoffed. "And whose fault is that?"

"Sorry," Lan Zhan chuckled, "But it was like music to my ears." He smiled and wrapped his arm around Wei Ying's waist.

Wei Ying clicked his tongue and rested his head on Lan Zhan's neck.

"What are you doing?" Lan Zhan chuckled when he felt a sensation at his neck.

Wei Ying pulled away and looked at Lan Zhan. "That's for biting me again," he scoffed and then nuzzled into Lan Zhan's neck.

"Silly. Let's sleep," Lan Zhan chuckled, resting his chin on Wei Ying's forehead, and they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

---------

Picture Source: Pinterest