MBA 27

"Are you ready, A'Xian?" Jiang Yanli asked while adjusting Wei Ying's veil.

Wei Ying gulped, his hands trembling. Jiang Yanli noticed his uneasiness and held his trembling hands. She gave him a sweet smile. "Don't be nervous, everything will be alright, okay?" she reassured. Wei Ying nodded. He was a bit anxious. It was his big day, and he didn't know why he was so anxious; it's not like Lan Zhan would stop halfway and run away.

Wei Ying was lost in thought as Jiang Yanli adjusted his veil when Jiang Cheng suddenly barged into the dressing room.

"Wei Ying!" he shouted, causing Jiang Yanli and Wei Ying to jolt in surprise.

"What's with you?" Jiang Yanli asked, frowning at the person who just came in.

"Why doesn't Wei Ying like this gown I specially picked for him?" He cried while hugging a mannequin dressed in a white gown.

"Why don't you wear it?" Wei Ying scoffed at him and laughed.

"This is expensive, you know? Why did you even choose that black tuxedo for your wedding? Are you going to a funeral?" He rolled his eyes at Wei Ying and patted the gown.

"It's my wedding, I'll use what I want." He said and stuck his tongue out at Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Yanli just laughed at their goofiness. "A'Xian has a point, A'Cheng. When it's your wedding, you can use that gown," she chuckled.

"Not you too, A'jie?" Jiang Cheng pouted, Wei Ying and Jiang Yanli laughed at him. Wei Ying's anxiousness calmed a little.

"By the way, A'Jie, I brought my girlfriend with me," Jiang Cheng said while looking at his phone.

"Who might it be?" Jiang Yanli asked, raising her left eyebrow at him.

"You made her like you?" Wei Ying snorted, trying to contain his laughter.

"Shut up! You're lucky it's your wedding." Jiang Cheng scoffed at him, making Wei Ying laugh even harder.

"I didn't think you would make her say yes, though." Wei Ying's laughter echoed in the room, and Jiang Yanli just giggled at his silliness.

Jiang Cheng made a face at Wei Ying, then opened the door. "By the way, she's here. Come in, Wen Qing." He invited. Jiang Yanli's brows met. 'Wen Qing?' she thought.

Then a familiar figure showed up. "What, Wen Qing?!" Jiang Yanli exclaimed, shocked.

"Hehe, Hi Yanli." She giggled and placed her arm around Jiang Cheng's waist.

"So, he's the one you've been telling me about?" She asked, surprised. The thought wasn't processing right in her mind.

"Well, I told you I would tell you when I'm sure about this," she chuckled awkwardly at her.

"Why did you have to be dating my brother?!" She cried.

"Don't you like her for me, A'Jie?" Jiang Cheng asked worriedly. Wen Qing was getting worried if her friendship with Jiang Yanli was over because of their relationship.

"It's not that I don't want her for you, I don't want you for her!" She shouted, making Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng's jaws drop.

Wei Ying snorted, he couldn't contain it anymore. He burst into laughter, and Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Ying and glared at him. "Not funny."

Wen Qing chuckled at Jiang Yanli. Jiang Yanli looked at her, "Are you really sure, you are dating my brother? You can back out now before it's too late." Jiang Yanli begged, making Wei Ying's laughter even louder.

"Why are you like that to meeee?!" Jiang Cheng whined at her sister and Wei Ying.

"Even Shijie thinks you're a big bully." Wei Ying laughed and slapped whatever was in front of him.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed, Wen Qing patted Jiang Cheng's shoulders and chuckled.

"Yanli, don't worry. He gets what he deserves when he does unnecessary things to me." She reassured and smiled.

Jiang Yanli looked at her, "Are you sure you'll be okay?" she asked worriedly.

Jiang Cheng sulked at Jiang Yanli, "You're so mean, A'jie." he whined.

Wei Ying just laughed as hard as he could. "Wen Qing, be careful of Jiang Cheng." He laughed.

Jiang Cheng grabbed whatever he could grab and was about to throw it at Wei Ying when Wen Qing grabbed his hand. "He's just making fun of you, Wanyin, don't take it to heart." Wen Qing chuckled.

Jiang Cheng put down the thing he was holding and sulked. He crossed his arms on his chest.

Wen Qing chuckled at his cuteness and pinched Jiang Cheng's cheeks, "Come on giant, let's just wait for them in the garden." She chuckled and pulled Jiang Cheng out of the room.

"Beware of him, Wen Qing!" Jiang Yanli reminded her.

Wen Qing just laughed at her, and Jiang Cheng just sulked even more.

Wei Ying chuckled at Jiang Yanli, "You're so harsh on him, shijie." He laughed.

"I was just kidding. Jiang Cheng still acts like a child. Things never really change even though he already has a girlfriend." She chuckled and gave Wei Ying his bouquet of red roses.

He took it from her and smiled as he looked at it.

"Enjoy your day, A'Xian." She caressed his head and gave him a sweet smile.

"I will, Shijie." He smiled back and took a deep breath.

"I'm ready, shijie!" he exclaimed and stood as the sound of the piano played from the garden.

Jiang Yanli watched him happily, as he courageously shook off all his anxiousness.

Now, he's ready to face the beginning of his journey to his happiness.