MBA 31 (END)

Three months later...

"Arrgh! Hooh," Wei Ying panted heavily, clutching Lan Zhan's hands tightly as he pushed with all his energy. Lan Zhan had been comforting him throughout the process, gently caressing Wei Ying's forehead, which was drenched in sweat, his worry evident.

After hours of contractions, pain, and pushing, Wei Ying finally gave birth.

"It's a healthy baby girl!" the doctor announced.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying, leaned in to kiss his forehead, and whispered, "You did great, Wei Ying. I love you." Wei Ying managed to give him a faint smile but was too exhausted to move a finger, his eyes half-lidded as he watched Lan Zhan stand up to cut the baby's umbilical cord.

Wei Ying was utterly drained of energy from the hours of labor, and he slowly closed his eyes as everything faded to black.

Wei Ying was awakened by hushed murmurs. He gradually opened his eyes, everything still appearing blurry. Lan Zhan stood up upon seeing Wei Ying wake up. "You're finally awake!" he said, a happy tone in his voice.

Wei Ying managed to give Lan Zhan a small smile and asked, "Where's our baby?" upon fully opening his eyes.

"Uncle Qiren has been holding her the whole time and doesn't want to let anyone else take their turn," Lan Zhan chuckled as he caressed Wei Ying's cheeks.

"Are you feeling better now?" he asked, his concern evident.

Wei Ying nodded and smiled at him, then scanned the room. There, he saw Lan Qiren with a wide smile, cradling their newborn baby.

"See, Xichen? Wangji already has his second child. When will you be having yours?" Lan Qiren teased while holding the newborn. He was overjoyed to have another grandchild.

Lan Xichen pouted and whined, "You know I don't want Guangyao to be in pain, Uncle!" He gestured to Guangyao, who chuckled. Lan Xichen had been concerned about Guangyao's well-being during childbirth, just as he had been during Jingyi's birth.

"Grandpapi! Is that my brother?" Little Sizhui tugged on Lan Qiren's pants, seeking his attention. Lan Qiren gave him a warm smile. "She's your sister, Little Sizhui," he replied and smiled at the eager child.

Little Sizhui's eyes sparkled upon hearing Lan Qiren's words. He raised his tiny fists and exclaimed, "I want to see her, Grandpapi! Can I hold her?" he asked eagerly in his adorable voice.

Mr. Jiang squatted down to be on eye level with Sizhui and said, "You can touch her, but you'll need to grow a bit taller and be a big brother before you can hold her, alright?" He explained patiently.

But that didn't diminish Sizhui's determination. He nodded vigorously, fist still raised, and declared, "I will grow taller and be a big brother to hold baby sister!" with unwavering determination.

Wei Ying chuckled at watching Sizhui's determination to be a big brother.

"Your son really does take after you in determination, though in a different way," Wei Ying laughed.

"Stop saying that, or I'll give you a third child," Lan Zhan warned with a smirk. Wei Ying rolled his eyes at him.

"See, I just gave birth, and here you are threatening me again," Wei Ying giggled, and Lan Zhan smirked even wider.

"I'm just kidding. Maybe after three more years," he said with a grin, making Wei Ying's cheeks turn even redder.

"Shut up!" Wei Ying exclaimed and playfully hit Lan Zhan's shoulder.

"That's a promise," Lan Zhan said with a chuckle, and Wei Ying glared at him.

Just then, "Uncle Wanji!" Jingyi burst into the room, accompanied by one of the Lan family's butlers. He had just returned from school and had requested to visit the hospital since his parents were there too.