47

Alex's POV
It has been a week since what happened. Luckily, Mom never did talk to me. I'm currently on the phone with Kenzie. In all honesty, Kenzie deserves someone better than me. I have too much emotional baggage, I'm a freak, not perfect. Should I go on?

"Hey.. Kenz.. I need to tell you something."

"What is it, babe?" Kenzie's voice echoed through the speaker on the phone.

"Please don't call me that."

"Why?" Kenzie sounded concerned.

"I don't think we should be going out anymore. It's not you, it's me. You deserve someone better."

"But you are someone better."

"No, I'm not." I fought back. "Goodbye." I hung up the phone and blocked Kenzie on everything because I'm not in the mood to fight back with her.

"Hello, baby girl. Finally coming out of your room?" Mom asked as I walked downstairs.

"Yes." I replied, as I slipped on a pair of shoes. "I'm going out." I stated before walking out the door.

"Have fun! Be back before dark!" Mom shouted before the door shut.

I spent an hour or so walking before heading to the liquor store.

"I know I'm not twenty-one, but I'll pay you $100?" I tried bribing the cashier.

"No can do. You're underage and I'm not accepting bribery." The cashier replied.

"Fine." I huffed.

"Hey, wait!" Someone said from behind me after I walked out the door.

"Uh.. hey." I replied.

"I saw you were trying to buy a bottle of vodka. I can buy a bottle of vodka for you if you want. You can come to my place and we can drink together." He sounded nice.

"Would you really? I'll give you money for it-" I started but he stopped me.

"Shh." He put a finger to my mouth. "You don't have to pay with cash. We'll discuss payment at my place." He went inside and came out with two bottles of vodka.

"Come on. My car is this way." I followed him to his car.

"What's your name?" I asked, trying to make conversation on the way to his place.

"I'm Jake. Jake Anderson. Yours?"

"Alexis. Alexis Lovato. Call me Alex." I replied.

"As in Demi Lovato's daughter? I see you're following in her footsteps." Jake quickly looked at me and then looked back at the road.

"Yep.. I guess so.." I said quietly.

"How old are you?" Jake asked.

"I'm fourteen. Pretty young."

"I'm twenty-one. It's not too young." Jake said in a sexual type tone?

We arrived at Jake's house and in the backyard there was a trail and it looks gorgeous with all the colorful fallen leaves. (A/N: Yes, it's autumn in the story currently) He led me inside and told me to sit on the couch.

"Okay. So the payment." Jake said as he sat on the couch.

"I have money I can pay you with." I replied.

"I don't want money. Your pay is for you to be my girlfriend and do whatever I say.

"There's a SEVEN year age gap between us though." I emphasized the word 'seven'.

"I don't care. If you don't date me and do whatever I say, I'll tell all the news anchors that THE Alexis Lovato is drinking alcohol at the age of fourteen. We don't want that now would we? I'm sure we don't. Got it?"

"Got it." I replied quietly.

"Before we drink, you have to take a picture with me." Jake grabbed my wrist harshly and led me to the trail in his backyard. He made me pose next to him as he took a picture of us. "Now post it."

"What do I put as the caption?" I asked nervously, knowing that Mom will see the post.

"I love him or something like that. Now let's go inside, bitch." Jake commanded and dragged me inside and shoved me onto his bed.

- TRIGGER WARNING -

- TRIGGER WARNING -

Little does Mom know, Jake is already hurting me.

Jake proceeded to grab the bottle of vodka and he gave me multiple shots. The flavor was very interesting. I wasn't a fan, but it numbs the pain.

"That was fun." I slurred after I finished my fifth shot.

"Take off your clothes." Jake stated.

"No." I replied.

"I'm not going to repeat myself. Take off your clothes, slut!" Jake commanded harshly as he slapped my cheek and shoved me harshly onto the bed. He forced my clothes off of me and he grabbed some type of rubber from his drawer. I think it was a condom because he put it over his man part. He proceeded to thrust his dick in and out.

"Moan for me, whore!" Jake yelled, his breath smelling like vodka. I attempted a moan, afraid he would hit me again. This is the relationship I deserve. That's what I kept thinking. I deserve it because I don't deserve to be happy, I'm just a piece of unwanted shit.

Jake finished and pulled up his pants. He then forced me to put my clothes back on. I noticed it was getting dark and I had to be home. I was about to walk out, still slightly drunk, but Jake stopped me.

"You're sleeping here tonight. Got it?" Jake stated. I nodded.

I have to text Mom that I'm not coming home tonight so she won't be worried. I pulled out my phone, but I had no signal. Just great. She's going to be worried all night. I hope Max can make her not worry too much.

Jake pushed me into his bed again and got in the bed next to me. He forced me to sleep, so that's exactly what I did.