64

Demi's POV
It's already been a week without my baby girl and everything is definitely not the same without her. My family and closest friends have been my biggest support system this week and I wouldn't know what I would do without them. I'm currently in the bathroom at my parent's house getting ready for Alex's funeral, which my parents and Wilmer helped me set up. I never thought I would have to arrange my own daughter's funeral, but you'll never know what life throws at you.

My Lovatics are extremely worried that I haven't posted anything in a week. I know I'll have to tell them eventually, I just don't know when. I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was. I pulled out my phone, going onto Instagram.

"Good morning, Hermosa." Wilmer came into the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"Morning." I simply replied. I found a photo of Alex and I from when she was younger and decided to post it.

 I found a photo of Alex and I from when she was younger and decided to post it

"How are you feeling, Dems?" Maddie asked as she put her phone down

"Same as usual." I answered. I still feel like I could've prevented all of this somehow, but I didn't. I looked at the time and we had to be at the funeral home in an hour. "I can't believe I'm going to have to bury my own child.." I whispered.

"Everything is going to be okay.." Dallas told me.

"She's right. It's going to take awhile, but eventually it will be." Mom spoke up.

"I don't know.." I replied as I played with the rings on my fingers. We sat in silence for a moment before I decided to speak up. "I guess we should get going now.." I spoke quietly. They all nodded as a reply. I made sure I had everything and I saw Alex's phone in my purse. I completely forgot I grabbed it.

We all walked out the door, Wilmer and I taking his car while my family took theirs. I got in the passenger side and pulled out Alex's phone. I typed in her phone password, which was still my birthday. Just like how my phone password is her birthday. I scrolled through all the messages she has gotten in the past month or so, and all of them were telling her to go kill herself and lose weight. Most of the messages were from Trevor.