SPECIAL: Author-Chan x Fem!Reader

You are aloud to skip this XD

This isn't exactly a Empireverse oneshot, but you see, during my little brithday chapter, people have requested this for some reason when I meant it as a joke haha. But, I don't mind giving it to you if you want it lol. Anyway, this will be a platonic fluff, the next special will en romantic, but this is strictly platonic.

Anyway, this was originally supposed to be posted back at June 5th, but, unfortunately, Wattpad glitched for me, this deleting those chapters, not even giving me time to save it.

Don't be confused, this is set at modern time, not the Empireverse universe.

Just a notice, I will be referred to as 'Minerva'

Oh and before I forget, credits to the person who helped me create this, you wild imaginative person I- I can't exactly say who they are since they requested to stay anonymous, but I promise, they'll reveal themselves <_<

Enjoy <3

<♡>

"(Name)!"

(Name) turned her head towards the source of the call. She locked eyes with the said person.

"Minerva!"

(Name) ran towards her, embracing her tightly to which Minerva gladly accepted and returned.

The two have only now been reunited after a distance parting for 2 years. They were inseparable, bonds unbreakable, truly a friendship like no other. Minerva lightly picked (Name) up and spun her around as she giggled in glee.

"I've missed you (Nickname)!"

"Haha, I've missed you too Minmin"

"Look at these two girls"

Two laughing men came out fo the airport, each of them carrying heavy luggages, looking directly at the best friends.

"Ada!/(way you call your dad)!"

"Heya! Missed each other?"

"Lots!"

Minerva's father chuckled at his daughter's bubbliness, ruffling her hair slightly causing Minerva to whine slightly.

"Ada..stop, your ruining my hair, it took a lot of time to brush after me neinh an absolute air head on the plane"

(Name)'s Father chuckled at this, (Name) did too.

"Should've taken a picture sir!"

"Oh, good riddance, what a mess she was while she was knocked out cold in her cubicle"

"Ada.."

"Haha, enough, let's go now, we'll drop you two back at your homes"

"Thank you again (Father name), you've been really supportive and kind to us, sorry we had to bother your time with your wife"

"Ah, don't mention it, we were best friends since highschool remember? Always us before girls right? Haha"

"Mhm, that was the bro code back then, my wife's still busy back in France for her project, but she'll be back soon enough"