Outer x Fem!Reader

Well well, perhaps my management is getting better? But then again, I wouldn't want to ruin it completely so, I'll keep quiet about that for now.

This wasn't requested, I just wanted to make sure I give at least one oneshot per character from the moon empire and sun empire before I go on a hiatus. Of course, I haven't done any on the tramps or rogues but I plan to do so after my short break.

Anyways, enjoy!

Topic: The light of my life

<♡>

Outer chuckled after leaving Dream's room, where took part a steamy activity between the latter and his lover. He knew from the very beginning that some sinful acts were happening beyond those large doors, but, for the sake of his amusement, he went in, interrupting the session between them.

(Yes lovelies, this is interconnected to the Dream lemon hehe)

"Outer~"

A familiar voice, smooth and sultry, whispered his name, the sound reached his hearing no matter the distance. Outer recognised it immediately as his long-term wife. Smiling, he searched for where the sound came from, checking every corner and room to find his lover.

"I'm getting impatient darling~"

Outer grunted at her voice, she was teasing him, pushing him to a challenge. If only she continued to talk, he could then locate her.

You see, throughout his time in outer space, he's been working extremely hard to boost his abilities. He didn't limit himself to his born capabilities, with his extensive practice and training (though it did prove difficult cause of his deteriorating energy), he adapted and gained the ability of enhanced hearing along with gravity manipulation.

Overpowered

"Are you really going to keep us waiting?"

Outer felt his adrenaline kick in, stamina exerting from anticipation. Outer smirked as he came to a conclusion.

"Found you"

Using his teleportation, he found himself amidst the crystal gazebo, amongst the many echo flowers.

(Yes loves, this is the same place I used for the Ink x reader x Dust oneshot ;> Recycling ideas is my speciality)

Outer smiled at her choice,

"Wonderful decision dearest (Name)"

Walking down the stairs that led up to the main entrance, he glided his hand over the intricate engravings on the handles of said stairs, feeling and caressing them, showing appreciation to the work put into it.

Once he passed the last step, his leather soles collided with the soil, coated in rich green grass. The colour was ever-vibrant, producing beautiful contrasts, complementing the different colour palettes of the ingrown plants, mostly consisting of flowers.

But the star of the setting was the echo flowers, it's blue fluorescent light that it emits paired with the enriched green the grass gives, it's truly an other-worldly sight to behold. Not to mention the shining critters up above, the little sparkles the fairies that live here give only added to the overall aesthetic.

It's beauty was so immaculate, incomparable to any other, that Outer himself felt so out of place, like he doesn't belong there yet in reality, his attire complemented it too.