AUTHOR'S NOTE🦋

Heeeeeellllllllooooooooo!!

It's been a year since I decided to move forward from one of the tragic chapter of my life. I know that it's really hard to heal and to recover kapag emotionally drain and feeling empty ka.Pero alam niyo, isa sa mga na-realized ko from the past years,ang akala nating pinaka-tragic na moment sa buhay ang siya palang magiging dahilan para mas i-mold pa tayo ni Lord as better version of ourselves.

This story is my way to finally say that I'm already healed and recovered from my past.Thank You Lord for helping me to forgive all those people. I love You! 😭

Second, I also dedicate this to my kachikahan/kadramahan buddy; Lyka Dañoso! Muahhh para sa atin ito. Okiee?

I hope that anyone who feel broke, frustrated, disappointed, unworthy, confused, and insecure right now will be strong enough to fight and throw that feelings. YOU CAN DO IT! I understand you, and I'm praying that you can overcome from it.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND YOUR WORTH IS PRICELESS!

*hugs

Love,
wingedelira

DISCLAIMER: This is just a work of imagination. Characters, setting, and plot of the story is only made by the author's mind and heart. LOL.

This story is not yet edited. You may encounter a lot of flaws. But I am certain that you will see my heart, my soul, and my emotions here. Thank you!

_________________________________

🦋