Missed you mate

There was a huge party held by the current head of the opas-iamkajorn family Mr. Mark opas-iamkajorn in vachiriwat's mansion's garden since opas-iamkajorn's mansion is under renovation. Everyone is devouring the elegant taste of red wine while chattering about the instant glow on mark's face which is not gonna be last long. While everyone is busy in enjoying the party there was one guy who is not interested in being here... at all ........

3RD PERSON'S POV :-

Bright kept sighing up which shows that he just wanna leave the party, But his 6th sense is telling him that something big is going to happen. He was just missing his mate...his love...but it was his fault why he is not here ..he was in deep thinking until he felt a pet on his shoulder. He turned back to see mew vachiriwat aka his father and his father in-law .... correction EX father in-law...

"What happen young man ...why are you standing here all alone ... gloomily..."- mew

"Nothing dad...i was just getting bored....."- bright

"Well you two father-son carry on..i'll just go to my son -luke..."

Mew just nodded with a smile. When mark disappeared from his vision....

"Son.......if you still thinking about win....then ...you should move on... there's nothing we can do....."

"How can you expect me to move on... that will never happen...so dream on.."

"It's been 3 years dear.....and.....(sigh)"

"And your dear friend announced his death while his dead body is still missing...huh.....great politics you both played to snatch win's portion....for god's sake stop being hungry dogs for a while ...don't you have a little shame....a little pity towards him..."

"LANGUAGE SON...... It's been 3 years...we tried to find his body ...but we didn't get the result which we wanted....may be the body decayed under water........"

" (Scoffed)....that's the fucking result that dog wanted...and i am gonna say this one last time...that i don't care what world say...my mate is alive...my win is alive.....and i will kick those dogs asses until they don't apologize to my mate....i will bring him justice..."

"YOU......."......"AHEM AHEM..... ATTENTION PLEASE...I'VE TWO IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO DO....ONE....FROM TODAY ON ...THE OPAS-IAMKAJORN'S BUSINESS WILL BE RUN BY MY TALENTED ONE AND ONLY SON LUKE ...WHO JUST RETURNED FROM USA SIGNING THE MOST IMPORTANT DEAL WITH WELL KNOWN TEEPAKORN COMPANY...WHICH WILL ESTABLISHE IN THAILAND WITH THE SUPPORT OF MEW VACHIRIWAT , MY SON LUKE OPAS-IAMKAJORN AND THE HEAD "TINE TEEPAKORN"......

AND THE 2ND NEWS IS THE HEAD TINE TEEPAKORN WILL STAY WITH US FOR WORK ...AS A FAMILY...SO LET'S WELCOME OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBER .......MR. TINE TEEPAKORN..."

Everyone were clapping and getting eager to see the business tycoon and well known tine teepakorn...since no photographs of him had been clicked....he was under cover...but who cares...cuz i am not interested in any of this....the black shiny Rolls-Royce entered in the lawn ...everyone gather around to see this mysterious man. The front door opened and a woman in black suit came out...who i believe is his sacretary. Well the strange thing was... none of them were alpha. I can smell...the secretary is beta himself and the one who is sitting in the car is omega.......tine teepakorn is an OMEGA!!..and the next thing happened which none of us ever expected....

Win...?!?!

?!?!