Ch.13 I DO

Win's POV :-

I groaned as i woke up with a cold feeling. I realised not being in a familiar room. I went out to hall after seeing outside i realised it's noon. A servent came to me ...

"Hello young man.. you finally woke up..you must be hungry...i have made some lunch for you come sit here.."

"Umm... No thank you...umm.. where am i...what time is it??"

"It's 1 pm and our young master brought you here..."

"Well...who is your young master again?.."

"Mr.Mill wanhart is our young master..."

I don't know how...?why?? I clearly remember his face .. every other thing is like a vivid but i am sure he was bright...was it all my illusion?? Urgh i am getting headache already...

"Excuse me sir...by any chance have you seen my phone..."

"Ohh...here it is.."

My eyes widened as i saw the display..

"It's WEDNESDAY!!!??"

"Yes sir...you have slept for 2 days straight..."

            My brain freezed. What is happening? I left to my house with the thoughts of why was i in mill's house? Wasn't he bright at that night!? I slept for 2 days and no calls from my parents... aren't they worried about me??

When i got to my house i saw Mr.vachirawit sitting in front of my dad with swollen eyed bright.

I went straight towards my room don't know what to do..

"Oh hello brother...was that a great fuck ??"

I turned around towards him with shock..

"Ohh...ahh...i remember now...you didn't know anything since you were under the good impact of great fuck.... of course you were fucked by the next alpha leader.. well you've missed so many things in those two days..."

"What are you blabbering?"

"Well.....i won't say anything since i want to watch some live drama...but lemme thank you since now i can openly court pam..thank you brother.."

And then he left...can anyone tell me what the hell happened on those two days!?!

Before i can make any assumptions a servent knocked with a white tuxedo

"Young master....master gave me this to give you..and be ready ...you are getting married at 6pm"

"WHAT!!!!.."

I just set with dairy in my hand facing the white tuxedo..i have to write down my feelings before it fades away...

I sighed when i saw the time-5:30 . I am still sitting on my bed besides the well ironed white tuxedo. A servent came to my room Saw me and left.. probably went to complain about me not getting ready yet...i sighed and lied down with hands resting on my eyes....

*Clearing through*

"Can i know..what was the reason not getting ready after telling you to be ..clearly.."-mark

"Atleast tell me the reason of the chaos ....I don't even know what is happening..what is this marriage thing ..who i am getting married to.."

" YOU CALL THIS A CHAOS?..IT'S THE SOLUTION OF YOUR SHAMEFUL DEED... EVERY ONE HERE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR OPENLY MATTING WITH BRIGHT..SO WE CAME UP WITH THE MARRIAGE PLAN...YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO BRIGHT TONIGHT..AND BE READY ..YOU HAVE BROUGHT US SO MANY TROUBLES ALREADY.."

"I won't... atleast tell me what happened in these two days to brought us in this situation. Moreover have you asked bright about it? Was he crying earlier because of this? He doesn't even love me how can i maary him"

"priest and groom are already ready downstairs so be ready in 5 min. And come down before you regret.."

And then he slammed the door close..i sighed having no other solution i picked up my tuxedo to get ready..

When i went down stairs.. bright's whole family was there including his mom(mew's ex). Bright was standing infront of the priest wearing the black tuxedo. He's looking damn hot in that...urgh win what are you thinking...luke was sitting on bar table behind every one smirking at me with mouthing "cheers"

I went beside bright. I looked at him but he's not even trying to look at me..

"Mr.Bright Do you take Mr.Win as your lawful wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love ..."

I still looked at him to have any hint of his emotions but none..he was showing none..no anger no sad no...love..i was expecting him to say no but..

"I DO.."

I went blank...i just don't know what is happening here..i didn't even realise priest asking me to vow the same...now everyone's eyes on my .. every one is looking at me to say something..but my eyes were looking at the man who is busy admiring the floor.. priest asked me again..before i can say anything ..

"I..I..."

"HOW DARE YOU MR.MARK...HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE DECISION OF MY GRAND CHILDREN'S LIFE WITHOUT MY CONSENT.."

____________________________

If you like it - tell me
If you don't - tell me that too
Any mistakes (since English is not my FL) -you are free to tell me that too

Be healthy be happy 💜