Ch.20 Kneel

This chapter contain rape signs and some scenes which can make you trigger so......... children's are not allowed 🔞🔞
And i can't even believe that i wrote this 😭😭

______________________________________

3rd person's POV:

It's 1 am and still bright didn't come to home. Win was started to get anxious cuz his truth of having a crush on bright is now caught up...he's mind now keep on worry that what will bright say...will he be angry...or may be he will love him too cuz he had seen some sincerity in bright's eyes for him .....the care......the love...or may be its all is his illusion.....

The door swung open with a loud bang....win came out from his room...he gulped when he saw bright's raged face...he ran towards bright in the hall...he smelled alcohol...

"Bright......you are drunk??"

"(Chuckle)....you know win...today i found the truth about you....the real you..."

Bright held win's face in a drunken state...

"Please take rest now....you are drunk ....i'll explain tomorrow ... please..."

Bright suddenly push him with rage causing him to fall on the floor...then he lowered his body towards win to face him...

"Stop acting.....i found out everything about you......seh...i never know there's a slut in my best friend..."

Win's eyes widened in a shock...

"WHAT....?!?"

"Stop pretending to be innocent.....you loved me since the whole beginning right?? ...you had a crush on me since the very FUCKING START..right??"

"......."

"Not even denying means true..... it's true that you loved me....its true that you planned the mating and you planned the whole sex program so you can be with me forever right??"

"No..no...bright it was a purely incident" (-cut him off)

"OH SHUT UP....I KNOW YOU OMEGAS ARE BORN TO BE A WHORE. I'M EVEN DOUBTING HOW MANY MEN HAD SLEPT WITH YOU... THAT'S YOUR FUCKING HOBBY RIGHT...I SAW YOU GOING EVERY NIGHT WITH MIL...TO WET HIS BED RIGHT..."

"NO NO bright it's not true believe me ...the truth is.."

"OH SHUT UP I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR ANY OTHER LIES....YOU ARE MAKING ME DISGUST... HUH...NOW SHOWING ME YOUR CROCODILE TEARS....DO YOU THINK I'LL CARE........CRY AND DIE...I WON'T CARE ...."

Win was crying hard...he wanted to explain that what he's saying is not the truth. He misunderstood. But bright never gave him any chance to explain. And if he'll explain some how ...bright would never believe him...there was a dead silence ...only win's sniffle can be heard......bright stood up while sighing and dragged win toward his bedroom......bright opened his cupboard to take out his tie. He tied win's hand tightly on the other hand win frowned. He wanted to object...but he can't...he's weak...he had awaken bright's inner wolf who can't be calm by him....but next line of bright made him shock..

"Kneel......"

Win's eyes widened..

"What.....i have a right of pleasure too... atleast we are mates .....you can pleasure me just like you are doing with others..........

.... didn't you listen to me?? I SAID FUCKIN KNEEL..."

Win knelt down while having tears in his dead eyes ... there's no hope...he's inner soul died...he accepted that its his fate.....he'll never feel loved....all he'll feel is pain..