Ch.22 Broken but Beautiful

Well today is jin day 💜
Happy jin day...stay happy stay healthy💜
Don't hesitate to share your reviews..
...........

Win's POV :-

I was sitting on the passenger seat. Eyes on my lap. Not even a single piece of my skin is exposing still i feel naked under the elder's gaze... feels like she can see me through my soul..

"Honey...you are awfully quiet today...did something happened?...you can tell me everything you know" -granny asked me while her eyes were on the road...i just sighed looking outside..the green trees shining through the bright sun raise from the clear sky..what a beautiful day but can't feel it though...,"No granny... it's just...i am nervous... about this all.."

"You do know that you are horrible at lying.......why are you wearing turtle neck hoodie on a clear sunny day?"

"I am just feeling.....cold.."

Suddenly my granny's eyes narrowed..,"win did you wear scent blocker right?..(in which i just nodded)..Duck in..."

I looked at her dumb founded...

"I SAID DUCKED IN WIN.."

She growled ...i nodded in fear and hid under my seat...after a quiet ride granny suddenly pulled the break and honked few times.. I can't see what was going on since i was ducked in...granny letted out a frustrated sigh and came in front of my face..

"Honey listen... don't come out.. doesn't matter about whatever happens but just don't come out ..okay ?"

I nodded and she pecked my forhead before leaving me inside..

3RD PERSON'S POV:-

Granny was listening to his grandson's words very carefully till she sensed something. She smelled an alpha's scent... it's actually ALPHAS and BETAS. Their scent were all over around them. She got terrified for win. She doubted that she won't be able to protect win from these. She hid win and accelerate the gear. Until she saw a white big wolf standing in the middle of the bridge on her way.

She went out from the car ,"stand in the side kid.. you're on my way.."

Wolf transferred into a human form,"actually you are on my way...well let's get to the point...the thing you're expecting can't be real...stop what you're doing.."

"Who are you?...and what are you saying?"

"(Chuckled) Stop pulling the omega stunt....you see i got paid for not letting that boy go any further from this.."

"What are you talking? I am all alone.."

"YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW...CALL THAT BOY OUT AND YOU RETURN HOME...I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOUR CHILD WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR HOME BY TOMORROW...BUT IF YOU DIDN'T AGREE...THEN I HAVE BEEN PAID FOR SOME BLOOD BATH TOO.."

"(Chuckled) not gonna happen as long as i am alive (and her brown eyes started to turn purple)"

He whistled and few more wolves came out from behind. As granny turned around she felt a shiny silver dagger on her neck threatening her not to move...

"HEY KIDDO I KNOW YOU ARE IN THE CAR ..IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HARM YOUR GRANNY COME OUT ....."

"LOOK KID I DON'T WANT TO FORCE YOU...COME OUT OR I WILL RIP OUT YOUR GRANNY'S NECK.."

CLICK

Car door opened a little. Granny terrified...she turned around to take over the dagger but instead the paid guy stabbed the dagger in a defence manner. It was just in the snap. Win quickly ran to her before the body can touch the ground. In their horror the dagger was stabbed on the heart perfectly. Her veins started to drain out.

"Nonono..."win shook vigorously to stop his tears and started to pull out dagger but was failing constantly

Granny cupped his teary face and force him to look ar her,"Honey...look at me...i have called the cops already...just run okay...it'll only be out over my dead body (chuckled)-"

"Don't say that please (sobbing hardly)...i have no one beside you.."

"What ...you ...are... saying ...honey... still ...you have ....bright ...by... your si..-"  she couldn't be able complete her sentence. Win letted out a painful howl with so much intensity which forced the nearby creatures of forest to run away including the wolves. That much power exhausted him and caused him to faint out on the dried dead body...

       Win woke up on his bad. He can't feel any thing. No emotions at all. He went to his door and opened the door slightly just to see few board members, family cops and lawyers.

"The footage of bridge is cut out..we can't find the killer..all we can see is the car entered and kid fainting out on the victim's body."-cop

"We caught the omegas in the hideout. They were planning to come over with help of your shares..what we should do with them now? Should we let them get arrested since it was a crime?"

"No no..we can't..if we'll do that then we have to let win out in public..and we can't let that happen... atleast not until unmating...i don't want to drag bright in it too since he will be the leader of alphas...after unmating and legal divorce, when win's 50% shares will transfer to bright then we'll take few steps in publicly and even give few rights to omegas to gave this strike a proper closure."-mark

Every one nodded. Win let out a chuckle and went out. Win took the file from the table which was the divorce papers while everyone looked at him in shock more like horror. Without wasting a single second win signed it.

"I will give this to bright on my own...and i was thinking why just50%..when i am ready to give you 100%.."

Mark knitted his eyebrows in confusion. Win took the file and headed to vachirawit's mansion.

..........

As win entered in the gate he got in embrace of two hands...

" p' are you okay? I got scared so much..i know it must be hard for you and i really don't know what happened between you and my brother but...all he did was out of his intention...he was brainwashed by your brother infact he was about to propose you tomorrow..he reall-" -phukong

"oh honey....(gulf hugged him)...you must be tired..why don't you go to your room and have some rest..."-gulf

While phukong sent a massage to bringht,"just home home please..win is not alright..he needs you..granny died in accident..and he's not showing any emotions ."

Win just nodded and went to his room...as soon as he entered in his room the memories of lastnight came back. He putted the paper and a latter for bright on the table before going towards the window...

 He putted the paper and a latter for bright on the table before going towards the window

"Broken still Beautiful..."

Win set in the bathroom leaning to the wall while holding metal. But before using it he realised that he needs a permanent solution...he smiled thinly putting back the metal and he left....