Ch.8 sweet ciggar

WIN'S POV:-

Next morning i woke up with the new feeling that may be today's gonna be the best day of my life...i don't know why..........just hunching.

DING

Well today's gonna be the worst day....of course he's gonna ignore me ....

"How was the kiss😏"

"!!!!"

"Ohh.. actually i saw that accidentally...and don't worry I won't tell anyone...keep going brother bright is a good prey after all...😏😌"

And then he went to the dining area...damn did i really thought that today's gonna be the best day??!!I sighed and i went to the bus station without breakfast and no one cared ..and granny is out of town so...here i am sitting on the bench waiting for the bus with blank mind...urgh..this is so frustrating...

BRIGHT'S POV:-

I couldn't sleep well last night whenever i close my eyes that scene started to play in front of me in a loop i started to smile like a maniac...at last when i thought i finally drifted to sleep that nightmare came again in which win jumped off the bridge cliff...i don't know why i keep getting that nightmare ...it feels so real.....i can't stand seeing tears in those beautiful brown orbs....wait..what..

"Hello young man ...good morning"-mew

"morning dad.."

"You need to get airport now..."

"Why??"

"After all you plenty of time before the school so....your brother is coming so you need to pick him up..."

And bright stood up furiously from his dining chair....

"First of all why is he coming... secondly if he's coming then why i am getting to know it now....thirdly...for how long he gonna stay this time ..."

"This is not how a future leader should behave .....firstly he's coming because it is HIS home too... secondly ..if i've told you earlier then you would have ran away by now like always...thirdly...this time i am not gonna let him go .."

"WHAT!!! Urgh...YOU MEAN HE'S GONNA STAY HERE FOREVER LIKE FOREVER FOREVER???"

"Stop being dramatic for once..."

"ME?! DRAMETIC ....IT WOULDN'T EVEN HAPPEN IF YOU DIDN'T BETRAYED MY MOTHER AND REPLACE HER WITH THIS DUMP.."

           dad was about to slap me but his so called lover stopped him ...

"Honey... don't worry...i will pick him up and he will leave for US soon ...again..."-gulf

"No....it is his home to ...and i am not gonna let him feel like an orphan...and you ...MR. BRIGHT... YOU ARE GONNA PICK YOUR LIL BROTHER UP AND GUESS WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SHARE YOUR ROOM WITH HIM TOO....NOW GO..."

               I stomped my foot and drove my car out furiously...i was in my way to airport after texting win that today i won't be able to pick him up....

DING..

Pam: BABE ... EMERGENCY...COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW....

And i turned my car to the opposite side....

MILL'S POV :-

Urgh...my dad woke me up early to drop him off to airport...oh come he can order a cab or he can tell driver why wasting my precious sleep...when i dropped him off i was checking my ig... completely dozed off...