Ch.19 Little love secret

"Dear dairy....

         Only 4 days left for my b'day.. and i have strong feeling that this b'day will be the best one....1st i will complete my 18..2nd the whole world will see me as the win the leader of omegas...3rd bright will be by my side in this proudest moment of my life...but i am afraid about after...will bright stay with me or..."

         He turned to his side just to see peacefully sleeping bright...and he's all worries vanished.....

"......but i don't care about that cuz whatever the future will be ...you will still be my love..it will never change the fact that you were always there for me when my own showed their back...you are my life line bright...and ALWAYS BE." -he close the book and lied down to sleep.....

.........

Everything has changed in these 5 months.. bright and gulf's relation is changed...even bright forced gulf to join the company again instead doing house chores and baby sitting. Bright is still acting like a protective and possessive elder brother to phukong since he found the truth...... making hard for mil especially Since bright doesn't know about who is secretly dating to his baby brother...phukong-gulf relation is not much better but it's not that bad too...

         Bright knows about his feelings already so he decided to propose win on his birthday to start from the very again since past was filled with full of chaoses...but bright hadn't went further than kissing not even on win's heat since he wants that for a very special day..he had to control so much on win's heat..the strong smell and the cold shower in the winter caused bright's patience a lot...

About win...well he had to sneak out a lot since he'll be the leader... To attend meetings he had to lie bright that's what he doesn't like...but after 3 days every thing will be all right.. right??...no more lying no more hiding...

.......

"Well ..i didn't wanted to do this first but win you forced me to...pam call bright here...tell him this will be the last time ..."

"Hello bright... please don't hung up yet..(sobbing)... please meet me...this will be the last time...it's about WIN... please"-smirking pam cutted the call..."he's coming.."

.......

"(Sighed) tell me what do you want pam..."

"(Sniffling)...win is not good for you bright..."

"WHAT!?"

"She's right bright.."-luke

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Luke didn't say anything and gave him his ipad... bright's eyes widened when he saw the random pics of win and mil sneaking out at night...an anger was building in Bright..

"Yes bright...just not yours  but he's playing with my brother's feeling too...he went out with mil oftenly in night...i mean i don't blame him since heat can be too much painful for omegas..."

"Not just that...he was in love with you ever since you became his friend...he never saw you as a friend "

Bright looked up to luke..luke then showed him the picture of win's secret locker which contained his and bright's memories..

"See...your photos to your gifts...even your guitar picks...he had collected every thing...he wanted to marry you so he had planned every thing....you didn't even ask him what was he doing at the forest in that night...if you hadn't married him he would've blackmailed you with this..."

Then he showed him the clip of their did of that night... bright was silent..he just couldn't comprehend the information he received just now...he can't even listen what was pam or luke saying...just numb..

..................

Bright with blank expression..went to home. He stopped his car at gate and asked the watchman..

"Do you know him? (Showing mil's pic)"

"Yes sir...he comes here oftenly in the night..but young master threatened me not to inform anyone about this.."

A rage overcomed in bright that he didn't notice the word young master..he just hitted his hand on steering wheel making a U-turn to go far away from this. His heart doesn't wanted to believe that his win can do anything like this...but the pictures in his phone is saying a different story...it's his nth bottle and he's now completely drunk but the anger the rage hadn't gone...

"One more.."

"Sorry sir.. it's the time to close the bar.."

Bright stood up and held him by his collar

"IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE THE PREY OF MY RAGE THEN DO WHAT I SAY.."

          Bartender got terrified after seeing the dominating aura...

"Good boy.."

..............

Meanwhile win was still waiting for bright since he received the massage from luke saying..

"Bright was not that happy when he found about your LITTLE LOVE SECRET...happy birthday in advance brother.."

............

".......Tired.."

_____________
A/N:

Well I don't know how i wrote next ch. Since it consists not so good scenes 😐😭😭 i am regreting now...