Ch.14 Beautiful Thorns

NO ONE'S POV:-

"HOW DARE YOU MR.MARK...HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE DECISION OF MY GRAND CHILDREN'S LIFE WITHOUT MY CONSENT.."

         Granny roared from the door.she went to mark..

"Mother.."

"Can i know the reason of this sudden movement.."

"Well...uhm...that was the only thing we could do rightnow..."

"ATLEAST YOU COULD HAVE INFORM ME OR YOU CAN WAIT ATLEAST FOR ME..IT'S NOT LIKE WORLD WILL END TOMORROW..."

She went furiously to where win and bright were standing. she looked at bright who was busy starring the floor then win. She saw the mark of his neck and her eyes widened as she realised that matting never happened since alpha vs. omega then what is this?! People said that nature cursed them with no matting but may be these two are destined...was her sister saying right??...that win is that link...not her.. Her eyes softened as he looked dearly at his grandson and nodded in a approvel with a warm smile...then whispered to bright,"please take a good care of him...he's special and..fragile..." For only that moment bright looked up to granny to give her a nod. Win was confused what actually granny told him...

Then she gave a sign to priest to continue..

"Yes I DO.."

"Congratulations you are husband and husband..you may kiss now.."

        As win heard the word pink dusetd his cheek. Both stood still. Don't know what to do..

"Urgh..you both fucked eachother openly now being shy to kiss..what a cute act.."-luke

And then he received few glares.. When win looked back at bright he felt goosebumps all over his body. That movement was so quick to comprehend by win. Win still can feel bright warm lips on the corner of his lips. Well now they are married couple ..but only for them ...the outside world doesn't even know who win is.

Win was packing few essential things in his room since from now on he'll stay with bright then he heard a knock..

"May i come in.."

And then win quickly went to embrace that figure

"I missed you granny...so much.."-win

"Me too baby..me too .."-granny

"So......ready for a new start?"-granny

Win lied down on the bed facing the ceiling..

"(sighing) i don't know.... every thing went like a flash...you don't know the whole thing happened here granny.."

Win set up facing granny... granny cupped win's face with a loving gaze...

"First of all i know everything  ....and there's no one's fault here... it's just you both are destined to be with eachother...i haven't seen matting since i ever born...may be it is the sign of Nature..plus i know you had a crush on your bestie bright....("and was i that obvious " was written on his face) granny chuckled..."yes dear you were that obvious and i also heard you're gonna lead the omegas just like my sister.... let's start a new life with a new positivity dear..."

"May be you are right........wait a min. How did you know the omega thing?!"

"😉"

"That's not fair you know everything about me and i don't even know a single thing about you. Where were you?? *and she is leaving with a mischievous smile waving at win* WAIT A MIN....GRANNY...!!! Urgh..."

Win hitted his hands on bedsheet in a frustrating chuckle but his right hand met with something hard. He took it in his hand with a smile...

"May be granny is right...i don't need you anymore... let's start from 0 again.."

           And he put his dairy in his secret place which contains his and bright's memories...more like evidences of win's love for bright..he thought now he doesn't need anything related to past cuz from now on he's life finally will be filled with roses and daisies....he's married to his love... he will soon be the leader of omegas from that he'll prove the world that he's not weak...he'll finally have an identity to show the world..he took his phone and open the chat box..

"So what is your answer?"

"Yes i am ready"-win

And win totally forgot that BEAUTIFUL ROSES HAVE SHARPEST THORNS..

Now win is in vachirawit mansion. Gulf and mew loves him from the very start since bright and win are like besties from diapers. Phukong blew a relief sigh that he'll finally get some privacy...mew told win to go to bright's room since it's dawn already plus he must be tired so bid a good night...

         Win went to bright's room..and he got shocked when he saw bright kneeling in front of him while having tears in his eyes..

"I am sorry win i am really sorry..."