Ch.2 savage granny 👑

Win's POV :

After cake cutting bright dropped off me and granny to our home...

"Mother ...!! When did you come to Bangkok ..you should've asked us pick you up " - father

"No need.....your mother isn't weak yet....she has so much strength left to see your upcoming shits..."

"MOTHER !!!"

"What !?! It's been 8 years since i left bangkok and what i am seeing?!?...you have two sons....one is getting skinnier while other is ....even elephant looks thinner against him. One is going school by walking while other is changing cars every fucking month.... spending money like his dad own these......let me remind you mr. These whole money and property was earned by my husband not by you..means these all is mine and i am not going to do any partiality...legally these will divide in two portions...one will be for luke and other will be for WIN...... understand ? "

"Yes mother..."

"Good...now dismiss ..."

After being lectured mark left to office angrily.....while win changed his clothes and went to school with bright and luke went to school too but on his own brand new car...now there are only two people left in the mansion ...

"Did you wish win....?"

"No mother..."

"Stop looking down ... atleast talk with your head up.....i know the number of sins you've committed should make you look down but please talk to me right while looking at my eyes ..."

"Sorry mother...."

"Tell me what happened in my absence...."

" (Sobbed)..... every thing turned more downhill ever since and i can't do anything about it as a mother......mark has threatened me to cut off every relation with win or else he will disown him...as a mother i had to support the wrong deed.....it felt horrible to not being able to talk with him...to tell him how much i love him...to let him feel that he has a mother too......when you left .....we had organised huge birthday parties on every 21st feb. ...but only for luke .....win isn't allowed in any of them.... people doesn't know that we have two sons....he just being left out of our family frame ... And i can't even utter a single word....."

" (Sighed).....it's not going to happen from today on......today the whole world will know that i have two grandsons....."

"But...mark...."

"Well...if he has a problem he can leave this house happily....i won't stop him...."

______________________________________

Bright's POV :-

Well after dropping granny and winnie i left to my home.....it was a very happy day....but....he had to make it worst?...i hate him......why is he still staying here after getting so many insults and hatred from me.....moreover why is he talking with me...!!

"Brighty .....you came!!....i made pancakes for you ...let's eat..." - gulf

"HOWMANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME BY THAT SICK NAME ...MORE OVER WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME.......ACT LIKE I AM NOT EXISTENT JUST HOW I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR YOU ........AND PLEASE MY HUNGER DIED ALREADY SEEING THOSE SHITTY PANCAKES "

After insulting him.....i stormed into my room...it's not like i hated gulf from the start when he was my dad's secretory...but than things got changed my mom found out my dad is cheating on her with his secretory and he is gay... and then fights... divorce... remarriage with the same gender !!!....i know its normal now a days...but i hate these shits.....i hate gays....call me homophobic....yes i am.....

______________________________________

3rd person's POV :

Bright and win entered in school gate...as usual girls started to crowd around bright...since he is mr. Popular.....they went to check their today's schedule and bright started to whining cuz in today's schedule win and bright will have different classes ..after fake crying win and bright headed to their classes which were on opposite ways ....

When win was on his way, someone called him he turned around and received a punch....as the result win was now kissing the ground while the slightly blood started to gather around the corner of his pink soft lips ..

"Stand up you weak fucker.....oh sorry...you can't fuck ...you can just serve around every where to alphas like sluts........"

"What do you want luke..."

"Nothing i just wanted to you wish you a very happy b'day ..."

"...(scoffed)...same to you too........brother..."

"STOP CALLING ME YOUR BROTHER....YOU DISGUST ME LIKE FATHER SAID......."

"By what?? I didn't have done anything wrong!! "

"You born as omega ..the first omega if opas-iamkajorn family ...which is a curse on us.....you know na ...male can't be an omega....cuz male omega doesn't count as male...they counted as a whore....huh...."

"........"

"And this is for (win received another kick on his stomach) father being scolded by that witch grandmother because of you...."

And luke left....win stood up took his bag from ground and started to walk towards his class.......when class ended win received a massage which made him shocked.......totally SHOCKED

Father:

Meet me at *** cafe after school ...i have something to talk to you .....

In win's mind : what does he want now??????

______________________________________

🙏🙏🙏