Ch.12 Minor

99.99% phukong x mil (18+)
0.01% brighwin

MIL's POV:-

          well i left as soon as i dropped win to the omega's hideout and now i am sitting at the cafe table eating my breakfast in noon looking at the outside's busy world through the glass. While sipping coffee someone caught my attention. He is in front of the bar gate i smirk as if the guard will let him enter the bar as a minor moreover in the NOON...

And i blurted the coffee out..and right now coffee is everywhere on my table i stood up in shock...

"HE FUCKIN WHAT!!?? HE LET A MINOR TO ENTER IN THE BAR ...IN THE NOON.."

Fuck this breakfast i ran towards the bar passing through every people in the cafe who were busy in staring at me like i am a kind of a maniac or what....chew your food assholes....i was about to go in but a guard came in my way...wow now he remembered his duty

"Excuse me sir...can i check your id first..."

"😒 do i look like a teenager!? LOOK AT ME ..I AM A FUCKIN ADULT"

"I am sorry sir..but you have to show me your id first ..its my duty..."

"You gotta be kidding me...here see for yourself..NOW LEMME IN "

I pushed him to show him my rage and went in.. now i am Searching for a cute but not so cute minor who was supposed to eat candy instead of ciggar and supposed to hear bedtime stories to sleep instead of getting in bar And there he was. He was lying with eyes closed on the corner's sofa with an another man sucking his dick. My blood raged up seeing the scene. I went there threw that man out of my sight with a threat saying he's MINE...he opened his eyes when he felt cold down there..

"Where the hell he gone...i fuckin paid 1000 bucks for it....ohh you... Nice meeting you again.."- phukong still lying on the sofa ..while his head was on cushion and his bottom was naked..

I bitted my bottom lip just to suppress the rising hunger seeing him half naked with dreamy eyes. I went to lay on top of him..my hands were resting on both side of his head. Our face is facing each other with atleast 20 cm. Of Distance..

"I still think you are a little too big for this...you should be on your room doing your homework instead hiring a slut to give you a blow..."-mil

"As i said last time...it should not be your concern .."

"It should be cuz since ever i've laid my eyes on you i declared you're mine...but my family expects me to bring a cute little adorable person ....they want a GOOD BOY.."

He jerked a little up to reach my ear..

"Well......that doesn't matter to me...the thing matters me is what.....do...you....wan...t"

Fuck he'll be my death one day. I bitted my lip tighter when i felt his tongue touching my ear...

"I want you...the whole YOU.."

"Including this?? (pointing his not so hard dick)"

I just chuckled in his reply...

"Well i'll take that as a yes ...then ...shouldn't you be the one to solve its problem since its yours too.."

I smirked and went down. I gave little pecks on the tip of it before taking him in whole. I heard his muffle moan so i looked a little up to peak a look while continuing my up and down rythem. A smirk escaped when i see him closed his eyes tightly biting his lips to muffle the moans... surely he is enjoying me. I fastend my pace. His arched back with a loud moan surely he is signalling me but there's no way i am gonna leave it..his length twitched inside my mouth and he released inside... I swallowed it all . I looked at him while straighting my back ..now i am sitting upon him ..He smiled with half closed eyes..