Ch.17 Black Walls

I'd just read my first few ch. And i found out that my English is 🤮...so feel free to encircle the mistakes...and please leave some comments about story review..even if you are hating it..say it..i'll give my best to change it......or not...may be....

Any ways stay healthy stay happy💜

..............................

"So how's the plan going?!"

"nothing is happening like we have expected.."-pam

"WHAT?!"

"bright came yesterday night to apologise me....at first i thought he'll take me back but instead...he said..he needs a break...he thinks may be i was just an attraction to him and nothing more...he doesn't feel the attachment he should have so he needs some time to think of...us..."

"But why so sudden??"

"I don't know..."

He started throwing every thing from his table...

"Urgh.... let's wait for few months..if things won't go as we want then unfortunately i will have to use some dirty tricks...."-luke said while holding a pendrive in his hand...

.................

Mil's head was on phukong's lap while phukong was continually stroking his hair with leaving pecks on his forehead...

(Like this ...in mill's dorm)

Don't ask me since when....since the night of two days ago...since mill had always knew about himself being a love sick puppy after phukong....

Phukong's phone started beeping which cought both's attention...Mil took the phone and his eyes widened..he started to read the massages from notifications..

"Have you eat?"
"Why did you left without having breakfast...dad(gulf) had made your fav. Waffles.."
"Don't forget about your promise..wait for me at school...we'll go home together.."
-brother

Mil stood up from his lap,"you got a brother?? How come i never heard of him?"

"It's a long story....."

"and what promise he's talking about??"

"It's nothing plus i hadn't even said anything..it was just him telling himself on his own..."

"Phukong..."

"(Sighed).....that i won't touch drugs any more...but it was him promising on his own....i hadn't even utterd a single word"

And mil threw phukong's hand which was busy stroking his hair...

"WHAT....SO THAT'S WHY YOU WERE MEETING THAT THUG?? YOU ARE TAKING DRUGH?! YOU ARE INSANE... LOOSING VIRGINITY AT 12 DRINKING ALCOHOL AND CITRATES AND NOW...DRUGS?! AND SAYING THIS LIKE THIS IS NOTHING...YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE..."