Ch.3 Why me

Win's POV :-

My last lecture was free so i headed to the cafe. On the way of cafe i received bunch of massages from bright ....

"Hey winniebinnie where are you??"
"You are not gonna believe that what just happened today?"
"I've good news"
"Actually not just good....it's best...oh my fucking god where the fuck are you??"

"Calm down ..take a breath first..."

"Then where are you...i searched the whole canteen but you're no where to be seen...."

"I had some work to do at library. I'll talk to you after school okay??"

"K."

Well i know that bright and books has the no. of 36 so he'll never step into the library...so its easy to lie...simple...when i entered the cafe i saw a man with cap and mask.....why....am i that much disgusting that he doesn't want to be seen even sit with me . .i sighed and set on that table....

"So .....what would you like to eat or drink..." - father

"Nothing ...i am fine......just let's get to the point..."

"You see.......i am doing a lot hardwork everyday to take this company on top for always.......i had signed the contract with very popular businessmen. And they are coming on today's party....i've always told them that i've only one son to get away from scandals. If today...........you'll come then they would think me as lier and will break deals ...which will impact on my work to so......."

Win cutted him as he know what his dad wants to say....he just hummed cuz ...may be he wasn't on the state of talking ...may be if he'll talk...only sob will come out ....that's why he just hummed fighting back his tears and went out leaving his confused but satisfied father inside alone.....

Win's mind was filled with lots of emotions..he was just walkin alone with tears in his eyes. He just want to ...go away....so far from this....where everyone treated the same ....where people weren't treat you as an alpha or a beta or an omega....but treat you as a human.....he sighed and wiped his tears as the gate of his school was getting been seen....

"Where the fuck were you ??"

"Bright....!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR. I EVEN CHECKED WHOLE LIBRARY FOR LIKE 5 TIMES...I EVEN CALLED YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK UP ANY SO I GOT PANICKED IF .. . SOMETHING bad had happed to you win...i got scared "

And then bright hugged him. Win patted him as an assurance that he's completely fine..

"I am fine...see...."

"(Sighed) ...now sit in the car....let me drop you..."

In car :

"You still didn't tell me..

"What ?!?"

"Where were you?"

"(Sighed) i went to library then i got bored so i left to wander here and there...and i..... didn't realize about time..sorry bright ...to make you worry...."