Ch.18 Two days

What really happened in those two days?..

Bright's POV :-

I am feeling ....just nunb....I don't know what to do..i don't even know how i dragged myself to back home.. it's 6 am and i saw my dad sitting on the couch..as he saw me coming..he came to slap me ..

"DEAR.... it's not his fault.."-gulf holding mew's hand

"WHAT HAPPENED WAS NOT HIS FAULT... DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN JUST BACK OFF... YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE HARSH WORDS OF MR.WANHART,I HAD TO LISTEN BECAUSE OF HIM....HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY INSTEAD OF SHOWING HIS BACK.."-mew

"Like father like son..."-bright said while fixing his gaze on the floor

Anger was started to building up in mew...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT...."

"It's not like you have taken all your responsibility...you Littrelly shown your back to my mom..you decided to go further and furth-"

"BRIGHT....NOT AGAIN...HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TO TELL YOU THAT THE DIVORCE HAPPENED WITH OUR MUTUAL DECISION..I DIDN'T LEFT YOUR MOM"

"I am talking about my actual mom.."

"?!"

"Art pakpoom .."-bright looked up to see mew's facial reaction...mew's eyes widened in horror..

"Ho...w...?"

Before bright can continue his talk ...

"Oh.... please don't mind me.. i was just enjoying a family drama..."-phukong

"WHERE WERE YOU?...IS IT THE ALCOHOL SMELL....WAIT....Is that a HICKEY?!?"

"Oh please don't start this...its not like i left my partner naked all alone ...plus i am tired already... continue on him...i am going to sleep..."

"YOU BOTH....GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW ...YOU ARE GROUNDED...NO NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW...AND I WANT BOTH OF YOUR ASSES DOWN AT 10 AM..."

Both went to their room...mew set on the couch while hiding his in his palms...gulf set beside him and caressed his shoulder to make him less frustrated...mew hugged gulf hiding his face in the crook of other's neck.

"I don't know what to do now gulfie...i am tired....my one son is harming other while my other son is harming his own slef....both are out of control ..i don't know what to do..."

"Shh.... let's wait till tomorrow...then let's tell them the whole truth..."

"You just go to sleep...i have to go to see mark ....he must be in tension too.."

........... meanwhile...

"So...what i am hearing is truth??"-phukong with closed eyes..

"(sighed)What do you want now?!.."

"I am just feeling sorry towards win....."

Bright set up...,"the situation was different at that time..i didn't left him..i was there all the time... and atleast i am not hiding from the reality with the help drugs atleast i am facing them with my fully conscious..."

Phukong shotted open his eyes.."where is it?!"

"I burned it.."

"HOW DARE YOU?! " He was about to punch him but bright dodged it..

"Aren't you afraid that i will tell this to dad and he will again send you far away.."

"Huh(chuckled)..  this is what you always do right...(tears started to pour out from his eyes..) sent me away so you can have everything you want..love,warmth, family all by yourself...when you were sleeping here peace fully listening lullaby..I WAS SCREAMING FOR HELP...I WAS ALL ALONE ..I HAVE RAISED MYSELF ON MY OWN AND YOU'RE THREATING ME ?! DO YOU THINK I WILL GET AFRAID OF THIS...HUH...I'VE BEEN THROUGH MORE HORRIBLE THINGS YOU EVER CAN IMAGINE...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU OR ANYONE..."

Phukong was wiping his tears with his back palm but tears weren't stopping..bright got softened he hugged him...so tight...,"hey...i am so sorry...i promise i will never let anyone sent you away ever again...i will be by your side as a good big brother and protect you...just promise me that you won't touch drugs anymore...please..."

          Before bright can hear the answer he saw phukong sleeping peacefully...he took his phone and sent a massage...

"Hey...i need your help again...sent me phukong vachirawit's every information when he was in Phuket"

...............

10 AM :

"...art pakpoom and i met in the cafe where he was working...we fall in love...but your grand father was against it since he was a mere omega with no status....i wanted to fight against him and i did too.....until we found art pregnant with you...your grand father threatened me with you ...at last we made a deal..when you were still in a belly i had to marry a girl aka Clair Lockwood just because of that deal...for a business purpose... no feelings attached...art died after giving you birth..i was lost...i didn't even took care of you as i had promised to your mother...then gulf came to my life...by then the power was in my hand..but since we both hadn't had that well relations between us..clair started to brainwashing you against me and gulf...making you depressed ......until she made you just like her a homo-phobic..then phukong came to our life , your behaviour started to getting worsened day by day...at where we decided to sent phukong away for a while until you get normal......but instead you both went out of control.."-mew

"Oh wow....so you sacrificed me for HIM...for you that was so easy to say that we sent him away for a while...lemme remind you that that a while took my whole childhood..how can you sent me away when you specially you(pointing at gulf) knew how much i was afraid of dark...to be alone...still.??.."-phukong

Gulf took weeping body in his embrace..,"i am sorry ...i am so sorry.."

Bright joined them too...,"No it was all my fault...i am the one who should say sorry..."

"But sorry can't bring back what's had gone already...(phukong got out from the embrace) enjoy your own family drama.."

Phukong angrily went to his room and smashed his door closed...

"It will take time to heal ..but i swear i will bring back your son to you" bright assured gulf not leaving the hug..

...........

Next day...

Bright's POV:-

After so many quarrels i managed to convince phukong to sit on the passenger sit..

"You know what i really hate you..."-phukong

"I love you too.."

"🤮🤮"

......

In the break time:-

        I went to mil...i wanted to know if win is alright..why hadn't he come yet. As soon as mil saw me he ran towards me and punched me which nearly broke my jaw...crowd started to gather around us..i didn't utter a word..since i deserved that...more than that..

"He's still unconscious..if that concerns you..(whispered).."

He was about to go but i held him..

"Please let me see him.."

"Rot in hell.."

The next thing i know was i was standing in front of priest ,

"I DO.."