Out with the old and in with the new

3 months later, Max and the people who knew me grieved me, .... but they shouldn't have, .... cause I offered the Alpha, to bite me, if I didn't survive, I'd be dead anyway, and suffer through the shift, but if I did, he wouldn't have to worry about me anymore, either way.

I've been living under his command for the past 3 months, he's been teaching me how to do things, he never had children, well he did have one, a boy, but he died in a attack, he didn't talk about it, but I've learned how to control it, the Alpha is almost ready to tell the pack about me, I am kind of a good company for him, he thinks I'm "humouring" and sometimes annoying, since I'm not really dead, my deed's didn't go out, but proves another thing, my father must have been a wolf, and my mother must have been a wolf, apparently it is possible for the female to lose her wolf if she gives birth, would explain why she drank all of the time, but he helped me and apparently my father is ... him!, we didn't talk after that, he remembers having like a one night stand with her, but no pregnancy test, he also remembers her boyfriend leaving her, he had to kick her out of the pack, cause he was the Beta, he had the athorority to have that happen, but it's better now, 'so?, ... do I call you .. dad?' 'nope' he says, I'm sitting at the island counter, and he's leaning on the counter drinking a mug of coffee, 'not bad?' he says, 'thanks?, I use to work at the diner?' 'hmmm?, I need you to go up to your room, I'll have guests, work on your studies' he says, I take my mug with me, and I go upstairs, I had oatmeal for breakfast, and this is my second mug of coffee, I go upstairs, my new room, is like a dream, I love spending time up here, he sometimes let's me go outside.

He tried designing it to my style, it is nice, I'm not allowed to message anyone, but I am ahead in my studies, I'm getting A, and I have to send in a video of me cooking, I'm doing amazing at that, Alpha, that's what he has me call him, he enjoys eating my cooking, though I eat most of it, cause if I'm making it, I'm better off eating it, and as for PE, I do a work out, and I wear a smart watch, that keeps track of how many steps I say, and I send in the data, he has a personal gym, he lets me use it, cause it is for school, I watch a yoga channel and I move along with it, and for kick boxing, the gym isn't too bad for that.

I log in, there is a upcoming assignment, but it's public speaking, I need to write a speech and read it to the class, the topic is "Climate", so I could just write it and do a audioable, and send it in?, I look up Climate, and I click on a website, I get some info and I can start beginning on my oral assignment.

I couldn't help but listen to downstairs, 'the pack is starting to get worried, without a heir, ... the pack will go homeless' Max's father says, 'and what am I suppose to do?, magically get someone pregnant?' Alpha says, 'your almost 40, ...' 'nothing is going to happen to me, the pack is fine, ... you have no need to worry' Alpha assures them, he escorts them out, he breaths out, he hears my door creak a little, he comes upstairs, 'you shouldn't earsdrop' he says, .... 'so Alpha's are only born?' 'they are also only male, won't appear in females, ... and most Alpha's don't live past 60' 'make you feel old?', he rolls his eyes, .... he begins walking downstairs, 'what would happen if I had a baby?, and it was a boy?' 'that child would be my heir?, .... but I'm not letting Max anywhere near you, not even for that' 'he doesn't have to know, ... all he'd know is that he had a good dream?' 'I'm not risking it, and don't ever eardrop on my conversations again', he goes downstairs, I close my door, and I continue my studying, my bedroom windows are tinted, so no one will see me on the outside but I can see them.

For dinner, I'm making garlic bread and pizza, since he doesn't let me have takeout, he comes in, 'seriously?' 'what?, you don't order takeout' 'cause it's stupid, waiting for food and paying for it when I already have it in my kitchen, but you seriously had to make it?' 'yes, and I made popcorn, and you are watching a movie with me', 'no' he says, 'come on' I say, 'no' he says, 'so, what are you eating tonight?' 'your going to eat all of this?' 'yeah?, you didn't ask for anything?' I say, I have a large pizza a large roll of garlic bread, and I have 3 cans of coca cola, with a tub of popcorn, 'your not eating in my living room' he says, I dim my eyes at him, 'don't look at me like that' he snaps at me, I grab a slice of pizza, 'I can't believe you made all of this?' he says, and goes and grabs a bottle of water, 'you didn't come up and let me have lunch', he laughs a little, (knocking), 'room, now', I grab the tray, 'leave it' he says, I put it down, and just take the slice, I go upstairs, he takes his time going to the door, and then opens it, once my door is shut, he lets his guest come in, it's Max's father, .... 'there is some bad news, ... Pete just passed away', I'm not allowed to ears drop, I eat my slice, 'what is that smell?' he asks, 'oh?, ... that's my dinner?, want a slice?', he goes into his kitchen, 'I thought you don't order take out?' 'I took up a new hobby?' he says, he did, it's looking out for me, 'not bad?, what's in it?' 'egg, sauce, bacon, cheese' he says, 'wow?', he licks his lips, I can't believe they are eating my dinner!.

Max's father leaves after they eat the entire pizza, he goes upstairs, eating a slice, I have my arms crossed, 'movie?' he says, 'mmm-hmm' I say, I get the popcorn and what's left of the garlic bread, .... 'when you offered to have a child, to be my heir, did you mean it?' 'yes?, ... though I'm new, be terrible if everyone lost their home' I say, not lying, 'not just their home, they'd have to split up, find a new territory' he says, .... 'your really considering this?' 'but no one can know' he says, I nod, 'tomorrow, you'll leave before sunset, stay with him, but leave before sunrise, you'll have at least 3 hours, remember don't mention anything about what has been happening, just let him believe it's a dream' Alpha says, I nod, 'ready for the movie?', then Twilight New Moon comes on, 'oh hell no', he gets up, I burst out laughing!, 'it's not fucking funny, it's a terrible movie' he says and goes upstairs.

Alpha comes down in the middle of the night, he goes down for a drink, and the main menu is on, he comes over, goes down the step, and I'm asleep on the couch, he grabs the bowl of popcorn, he puts it in the dishwasher, also the plate the garlic bread was on, he turns off the flat screen, he then carries me up to my bedroom, I roll a little and rest my head on his shoulder, he lays me in my bed and tucks me in, .... he closes my door, click.

***___________________________***

Roxanne is now a werewolf!, her father is the Alpha, is she really going to get pregnant and have the pack's heir?!, everyone thinks she's dead, will it stay that way?.