Breathe

Why is it taking so long?, they've been gone for almost a hour, I pace while the children are upstairs napping, I'm going crazy!, why aren't they back?, maybe they are going over a agreement?, I notice something moving outside!, I slowly go over to the window, holy shit!, a foreign, wolf is stalking a house!, ahhh!, I rush upstairs, being quiet, I think cause the street is taken, I may need to reverse, why weren't we warned?, please don't tell me anyone is dead, I gently buckle them in, but make sure they are safe, I need to make sure we are not tracked!.

And so the screaming begins!, then something beating on the front door as I hold two spray cans and cover my scent as I make my way to the garage, I lock the door, the door smashes open!, the children are still asleep, the garage door rolls open quietly, I hear wolves rummaging through the house!, smashing things, I push the car, I roll it out, starting the engine will cause too much attention, I steer the car, man this takes a lot of muscles, as I reach the hill slope, I get in the car, as down we roll, without the car on, steering is a little harder, but I take it, I have the keys in the ignition, I suddenly see the house light up!, oh my god!, when I am about to take the turn onto the highway, I start the car, wolves thinking they'd gotten everyone, hear the car.

The Alpha runs towards it, he can sense something!, he moves faster, not letting me leave, I turn out, they spot the car!, oh shit!, I see him coming up in the rear view mirror!, I speed up, I suddenly look forward, then back at the mirror, he's gone!, suddenly the car stops!, like hitting a mountain wall!, the children wake up!, and start screaming!, he didn't expect children, suddenly I lift my head from the airbag, a naked, tanned, muscular with some weird patterned tattoo, covering his left shoulder and left breast going all the way down to his ankle, walks around the car!, he rips the door off, what kind of a monster would hurt children?, 'mine' he says, once we make a deep eye locking gaze, he pulls me from the seat and kisses me, oh wow!, I almost got lost for a moment, if not for my children screaming, as his hands moved around my stomach, he felt another heartbeat, his wolf lost it's temper, with a slightly crunch of his hands!, I dropped to the ground, before I could even scream, he crushed my baby!!!.

***_____________________________***

Sorry for it ending like it is, but I will be making a series, there will be another one, I'm not a tease like that.