betrayal

Enjoy.

"The first fight is Midoriya and Yaoyorozu vs Bakugou and Uraraka!" All Might announced, The Villain team, Izuku and Yaoyorozu entered the building. "Start! Heroes, enter the building!" All Might said and Bekugou and Uraraka did as they were told. Right as the two entered they were knocked out, Izuku stood on top of the two unconscious students. "All Might.. Greetings from dad" Izuku said through the headset, he wanted to play with All Might a little. All Might in the monitoring room was loosing it, that kid really was the son of the man that had killed his mentor, the man that had made so many people suffer. He rushed out of the room to the building, Izuku just smirked as he All Might walking towards him with a angry face. "Not smiling this time?" Izuku asked provocative, All Might didn't answer he just ran towards the green haired boy, threw a strong hit at him but Izuku just dodged it. Izuku deactivated their headsets with his quirk, "let me heal you would, your no match for me like this" Izuku laughed and used his quirk again to heal the blond man. All Might just got more and more angry at the boy, "Your father took me so much! he caused so many people to suffer!" All Might yelled as he tried to hit Izuku, he was now back at his prime time, but still couldn't land a single hit. "My turn" Izuku smirked and hit All Might in his stomach, the pro hero cought up blood and flew through some buildings. All Might was down, he couldn't fight anymore, Izuku only needed one hit to beat the number one hero. Izuku used his quirk and healed All Might from his injuries, he helped the confused man up, "Why are you doing this villain?" he asked. Izuku couldn't help but to laugh, "Calm down, It was all just my Villain act. All For One isn't my father I just wanted to make you angry to have a little challenge" Izuku explained. All Might was shocked, the boy had tricked him just to have a challenge and beat him easily.

"I should have seen that coming" All Might chuckled at his own stupidity. The rest of the class in the monitoring room was just confused, they saw the whole fight through the body cameras that had been placed on both teams. Yaoyorozu was sitting with the others in the monitoring room, Izuku had teleported her and the two unconscious students back there so that they wouldn't get hurt, she was confused, she had heard the start signal of All Might and right after that she got telported. But there was a stronger emotion than being confused, she was worried, she was worried about the green haired boy that was dodging All Might's attacks, she worried about the boy that had declined every single time she had asked him to marry her. She didn't know if she should be happy or sad as she saw him punch All Might, happy about Izuku's strenght and that she would have him as her husband soon or sad that he was using his strenght against All Might. As she saw the two males laughing together she was even more confused, she wished that she could hear what was going on.

.

The Two returned to the rest of the class still laughing, "Sorry about the destruction, I'll fix it" Izuku apologized before using his quirk. "Thank you young Midoriya, you helped me a lot today" All Might smiled referring to his injury. "I'm sure that you'll become a great hero" The number one said, 'You're a little too late with that' Izuku thought while thanking All Might. "Oh um.. The Villain Team Wins!" All Might said as he realised that the whole class was staring at them. "Ehm.. The next fight is Iida and Todoroki vs Ojirou and Hagakure" All Might announced.

.

Izuku watched the next fights in silence, he just stood there and stared at the screen. "Midoriya, are you okay?" Yaoyorozu asked worriedly, he just smiled at her "Of course" he said and turned back to the screen. 'Talk to me Midoriya! I'm worried' she thought as she stepped closer to him, just a little bit so nobody would really notice. 'I'm fine' he told her, but she knew that something was wrong 'I know that you're not, so tell me!' she wouldn't let go of him till he told her. 'If you had to choose between your family and your best friends and the person you love.. what would you do?' he suddenly asked her, she was confused by this question but answered nonetheless 'I'm not sur-' she was stopped as she saw a black skull like mask in her head. 'What was that?' she was confused but he didn't answer, he just looked away as best as he could.

.

"Midoriya!" Momo said as the school was finished, he didn't hear her because he was lost in his thoughts. She walked over to the boy and hugged him in silence while everybody else was just walking past them. "Talk to me!" she cried out, "Thank you yaoyorozu, you really helped me" he smiled at her. But she didn't let go of him, she clinged onto his shirt as hard as she could, "please don't do anything stupid" the young girl said. "I won't.. hopefully" he smiled but only whispered the last part. She let go of him and wanted to walk away but got stopped by a hand that took her's, Izuku dragged her towards his car and lifted her inside. "I'll drive you" he smiled before closing the door and going to the other side to drive.

.

He drove her to the mansion he had been at the day before, "Do you want to marry me?" yaoyorozu asked, "Maybe if you try harder" he smiled as she started to pout. She gave him a peck on the cheek and left the car. Izuku sighed as he looked at the girl that was just opening the front door of the mansion.

.

He drove away to the house that was his home, he opened the door and saw Inko sleeping in her and Hisashi's bedroom. Hisashi was sitting at the dining table with a drink in his hand as he was reading a newspaper. Izuku sighed again as he commanded Hisashi's body not to move and not to see or hear anything. Izuku took the white haired man who had still a glass in his hand and teleported to Ua, into Nezu's office to be specific. The small rat like figure was startled for a moment and waited for All For One to attack but nothing happened, "Midoriya what is this about?" nezu asked as he realised that the villain couldn't move. "I'm here to turn my father Hisashi Midoriya in" Izuku said and laid Hisashi down like he was a statue. Nezu seemed shocked but remembered what had happened that same day with All Might, "So you weren't just provoking All Might.. Please take a seat" Nezu said and pointed at a chair.

"Thank you Midoriya, I'll do as you want and bring him to tartarus under the name Hisashi Shigaraki." Nezu smiled after Izuku had told him what had happened the past few months, When he met All Might and decided to become a villain, luckily he didn't do anything yet.

Cheers!