A Dead Student

Enjoy.

"Why so early in the morning?" Kaminari groaned as she stood outside with her class in the morning. "I don't like it either but we'll have to get you ready for the provisional hero license" Aizawa responded with a coffee in his hand. Next to him was Izuku flying in the air and reading a book, the boy was completely awake, he actually hadn't even slept. "Yo-" The teacher got interrupted by a loud noise, the boy next to him had cup in his hand and was drinking loudly from the straw. Izuku stopped for a moment and looked at his superior innocently, "You'll pass your limits and strengthen your quirks" The black haired man said tiredly and annoyed.

Izuku could just enhance their quirks but he wouldn't, at least not without them asking him first. "Oh, hey there" He flew towards the group of people that just arrived, they looked frightened by the torture that class 1-A was going through. "-Don't just supass your limits but also class A's" Vlad ended his speech, Izuku didn't hear everything of it but he already knew what it was about. "Welcome to the torture chamber" Izuku smiled at the class, they just looked around for a exit, they didn't want to got through this hell. "There's no escape" Izuku smiled at them innocently, one of the students took some steps backwards before starting to run but his face soon met a invisible barrier created by Izuku. "Like I said, No escape" The greenette smiled even wider.

Vlad King ordered his students around and told them what to do, "Monoma, copy some quirks" He ordered the blonde maniac. "Whose?" the boy asked with a evil smile, "I don't care whose quirk" the teacher said and turned around to his other students. Monoma walked over to the greenette that had his back turned towards him. He was about to touch the pro heroes shoulder but got stopped, "You shouldn't do that" was all that Izuku said. "Oh, the class A assistant doesn't want to be touched by a class B student, I see" The boy mocked, "Nope, It just wouldn't work" Izuku said as he turned around. "You see, the quirk is just a part of the body, that's why "quirk cells" exist. They are just the cells that contain the person's quirk. But I changed my cells, they can't be manipulated by a copy quirk or a erasure quirk" Izuku explained. A sadistic smile formed on Izuku's face, "But I could reverse it, go on copy my quirk" both boy's were now smiling widely like complete maniacs.

The blonde just touched him but started to scream in pain instantly. Everybody turned towards the two boys. Monoma fell to his knees, he held his head while screaming, blood came out of his eyes and ears. Suddenly the screams stopped, he just kept on coughing blood onto Izuku's shoes. Izuku just watched as the boy slowly died infront of him, the people around panicked and yelled at him to do something, but he did nothing. Neito Monoma's body slowly stopped moving, tears and blood coming out of his eyes and his clothes now red. The students and pro heroes looked in shock. Izuku suddenly started to laugh loudly, "That fucking Idiot" he laughed as he kicked the boys dead body back to life, literally kicking it. The blonde took a deep breath like he had held it for years, he started to cough. Izuku slowly walked to the boy and got his mouth the blonde's ear. "Even if you can copy my quirk, your body won't be able to handle it" Izuku chuckled as he got back up and cleaned the blood within the blink of an eye. "What?" The greenette asked Aizawa who just facepalmed in response.

"Damn Bro, that was brutal" Kirishima said later as they walked back towards the building. "He wouldn't have learned" Izuku said with a innocent smile on his lips.

"You won't get that special treatment like yesterday!" Pixie bob said as the class arrived at the tables that were set up outside of the building. "You have to cook for yourself!" Ragdoll added, the two classes seemed depressed. "Let's cook the most delicious curry of the world!" Iida suddenly shouted, the students were still not as fit as usual but they were trying their best.

Everybody begged Todoroki to help them with the fire but he kept on being stubborn and not using his fire side. In the end they had fire because of Momo, "Izuku!" Kaminari groaned as she despaired of the raw vegetables infront of her. "Please never stop existing" she cried out, "I don't know what I'd without my personal vending machine" she said as she was about to give up. Izuku just chuckled from his seat, the pro heroes were all watching as the classes were cooking. "And your personal Washing machine, alarm clock, Mario cart and Smash bros partner and sometimes even butler" Izuku added. "Yeeeaaah, I'd be screwed without you" she blushed, both class 1-A and -B could hear them after all.

'Sooo.. how did It go with mum? I forgot to ask earlier' Izuku asked his flatmate with the help of telepathy. 'Pretty Good, I'll be Denki Midoriya when we come back from this trip' she smiled at her brother, "You really have to stop doing this! just have a normal conversation" Jirou said as she noticed their looks. "Okay, Okay, I'll talk like a normal human being" Izuku surrendered. Mandalay looked right at Izuku, 'You can do that too?' She asked him with her telepathy quirk. "Of course, that's the whole point of my quirk" He said to her because he feared a earphone jack attack by Jirou. She wanted to ask more question as she suddenly saw something suprising, Kota had a plate with curry in his hands wand sat down next to the young pro hero.

Cheers!