The Sports Festival

Enjoy.

The end of the day arrived and the students of class 1-A wanted to leave but got stopped by the large crowd outside of the door. "Hey there, what's up?" Mina greeted them nicely "We just wanted to look at the other competitors" A purple haired boy with large eye bags said as he made his way to the front of the crowd. He opened his mouth to speak again but closed it quickly as he saw a beautiful young  girl with blond hair and a black lightning on one side. He shook his head to focus and looked back at the other students of class 1-A. "Please leave, we all just want to go home" Izuku smiled nicely but nobody moved. His expression changed, he looked annoyed, "I said leave" he said with a earth shattering voice, he didn't use his quirk and just looked at how many would move. Most of them did but not all of them, "And who are you to order us around?" Shinsou asked coldly. Izuku teleported the hero license from his purse into his hand and hold it up so they could see it, "Mr. Aizawa's assistant" he answered simply. "The King? You have some kind of brainwash quirk, right?" Shinsou asked still in the same tone, "In a way" Izuku said while glaring at the boy infront of him. "Let's see.. Hitoshi Shinsou, good quirk but useless in that stupid entrance exam. You failed to get into the Hero course and now you want to impress the teachers at the sports festival to get into the hero course" Izuku smirked, "You have good chances with your quirk" Izuku said before passing the boy. Kaminari quickly followed, they talked and laughed together on their way out, Shinsou didn't know who the blond girl was but he knew that he was angry, or was it jealousy?

.

The day of the Sports festival arrived quickly, almost every student had used their time to train their quirks and bodys. Izuku just groaned, the first round was had just ended, he didn't care about who won, he just wanted to see who would win at the end. As the second round started he decided to take out his phone and opened reddit, he used his time for memes and cute cat videos. Then one on one battles started, Izuku put his phone away and looked at the arena, Hitoshi Shinsou vs Ochako Uraraka. Uraraka seemed angry, it was probably because of bakugou, she seemed pretty close to him. "I don't think you'll be able to fight like that" Shinsou said while referring to her emotions, "I'll show y-" she really was close to bakugou, nobody else would have been that stupid. Shinsou told the brown haired girl to walk away, and so she did. Shinsou just yawned as he walked back to his seat.

After that was the fight of Shouto Todoroki and Hanta Sero, Todoroki just froze hanta into a gigantic icicle. After that comes another interesting match, Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki. Kaminari didn't hesitate and shot electricity at the plant girl, she was knocked out immediately, she didn't even have time to block the attack. The next one was lame, Tenya Iida vs Mei Hatsume, she just advertised her gadgets and Iida won.Kendou vs Ojirou, they were both specialised on close combat but in the end the big sister of class 1-B won .After a good one a interesting match came again, not because the candidates were really impressive but because it was Momo, his fiancee. He almost interrupted the fight as he saw Momo loosing to the great force that was dark shadow. After that was the match Monoma vs Kuroiro, Monoma won due to more combat experience and Kuroiro not being able to use his quirk without black objects. The next round was as if clones were fighting against eachother, Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. The had to do a arm wrestling match to get a winner.

The Quarter-final round started with Hitoshi Shinsou vs Shouto Todoroki, it happened just like Izuku had expected, Shinsou tried to brainwash Todoroki but her didn't asnwer and Shinsou gave up.

After that the fight between Kaminari and Iida started, Kaminari tried to hit Iida but he was just to fast for her, she ended up covering everything around her with electricity like she used to do before Izuku changed her quirk. Kaminari won against a toasted Sonic, Izuku looked around and saw a lot of pro heroes that were writing her name down to remember. Kendou vs Tokoyami was quickly over with Kendou on the top and Monoma vs Kirishima was similar to it with Kirishima on the top.

The Semi-final round started and Izuku knew who would win as soon as Kaminari walked to the arena to face Todoroki, It hurt just to look at, Todoroki didn't hold back.. with his ice side. As soon as the fight was over Izuku teleported over to Kaminari and healed her, she just smiled at him "Did I look cool?" was all that she asked, he couldn't help but to chuckle.

The last match before the final started with Kendou seemingly beating Kirishima but the red haired boy then suddenly punched her out of the ring with all his strenght. After she had been beaten, Kendou smiled, not a smile of happiness but the smile of a person that knows when it's over. The final round of Kirishima vs Todoroki was over quickly, Kirishima blocked all of Todoroki's attack but he can't block if he's a frozen icicle.

Izuku noticed that Endeavor who had been watching the whole time walked away angrily. Izuku decided to follow the man for some reason. After some time, Endeavor stopped, he turned around and looked at Izuku with burning hatred in his eyes. "You're that King kid, you stole me a great deal" the tall man said angrily, it reminded Izuku almost of Bakugou. "I heard some people say that you're the strongest person on earth" Endeavor laughed, it wasn't a nice one full of happiness, it was mockingly. 

.

Izuku himself didn't know what happened exactly but Endeavor dragged him to the arena for some reason and wanted to fight him. "It seems like we have another fight, listeners! Endeavor vs. The King!" Present Mic shouted into the megaphone. The people that were about to leave turned around and quickly sat back down, the press started to go live again and looked excited. "Go!" Present Mic shouted and Endeavor ran towards him while using flames to make himself faster. "You know that I could just make you kneel infront of me" Izuku said in a almost tired way while he dodged Endeavor's attack's with ease. "Fight me like a real man!" The number two shouted in anger, he got angrier with every punch he missed and every flame that didn't burn the boy. "Okay" Izuku said simply and hit Endeavor just like he did with All Might, before Endeavor crashed into a wall, Izuku stopped him in the air with telekinesis. "I don't fell like destroying anything today" Izuku said as he let Endeavor's body fall to the ground with a thud. "Now.. Kneel to your king!" Izuku commanded, the pro kneeled down infront of him with the last bit of energy that he had in him. Izuku walked towards the burning man and petted his head while healing him.

"I think it's safe to say that I'm stronger than you" Izuku remembered what Todoroki said to him only some days before. "Stand up" he said to the red haired man infront of him before walking away like nothing ever happened. The crowd started to cheer as Izuku walked to the rest of class 1-A. "Seriously? another fight with a top pro hero" Momo said while trying to hide how worried she was, "He started it" Izuku responed before yawning. "Hey kaminari" he greeted his flatmate, "Did I look cool?" he laughed, "Can you bring me home please, I'm tired" she said before disappearing. "I still have a teachers' conference" Izuku said before walking away.

.

"Who thinks that Hitoshi Shinsou should be moved into the hero course?" Nezu asked the rest of the teachers, almost everyone was holding their hand up. "Good" nezu said before leaving without another word.

Cheers!