F O U R

i woke up in jadens grip. i tried to wiggle out but he quickly pulled me back.

j: "just a little longer pincess"

my eyes widened a little at this nickname since it was completely random. i blushed a little though. i kinda liked it. i gladly laid my head down on his chest and closed my eyes.

i woke up an hour later to jaden moving. i was still weary and a bit dazed.

k: "come back bubba"

i immediately sat up with wide eyes.

k: "oh my god, im so sorry jaden"
j: "no no, it was really cute. i like the nickname, you should call me it more often princess."

i blushed as my eyes widened a little at the nickname once again. he came back over to my bed and laid down. his head was on my lap as i softly ran my fingers through his curly-ish black hair. his eyes slowly shut and he drifted off to sleep with his head on my lap.

i admired the sleeping boy as i let him peacefully lay there. i had semi long black acrylic nails in which i ran them over his scalp, lightly scratching which he seemed to like. after about 30 minutes he started waking up. he looked up at me and admired me while i was on my phone.

he quickly grabbed it and put it under him. i looked down into his blue dreamy eyes. we were interrupted by my brother screaming.

jsh: "jaden and kai get down here!"

he sat up and walked over to the side of the bed i was on. he held out his hand for me to grab. i gladly placed my hand in his as he pulled me up. he used so much force that our bodies were right up against eachother. our faces were separated by a small space inbetween. just as he was about to lean in, my brother yelled for us again.

we made it down the stairs while our hands were still together. josh looked at them and cleared his throat. me and jaden looked down, i tried to let go but he held it tighter. josh gave him a look but it wasnt a bad one which really confused me.

jsh: "so nessa is staying here for the next couple of weeks, and i was wondering if it would be cool if you guys stay in kai's room until nessa leaves?"
j: "kai?"

i nodded as a huge smile spread across jadens lips. i looked down as josh ran up the stairs. jaden turned to me and looked into my blue eyes. once again, our bodies right up against eachother. he wrapped an arm around me with the other resting just above my waist.

j: "you are so beautiful kai"

i blushed hard and tried to hide my face but he lifted up my chin and looked deep into my eyes. he smiled and kissed my forehead as i smiled back. i ran back upstairs into my room as soon as he let go.

then i heard loud thumps towards the door. then a figure emerged in the doorway.

jsh: "so whats up with you and jaden?"
k: "nothing"
jsh: "really?"
k: "mhm"
jsh: "really cause i heard that you guys almost kissed twice today"
k: "who knows?"

he walked out as jaden walked in. i harshly gulped for some reason. he walked over to bed and laid down with me as i drifted to sleep.