T H R E E

i woke up to josh filming a tik tok. he was filiming one of him jumping on me like he does with anthony. he jumped right onto me and i gasped loudly. then i slapped him upside the head and he laughed. he kissed nessa then ran out.

n: "hey how you feeling kai?"
k: "pretty good besides the facts that my fat brother jumped on me"

she giggled and got up. she walked into the bathroom and i followed. were pretty much the same height but shes just a little taller. We both got ready and she did some makeup while I put this on.

we both walked downstairs to see the boys all eating

we both walked downstairs to see the boys all eating. nessa immediately walked over to josh and i walked over to the kitchen. i sat on the counter while playing on my phone until someone snatched it.

j: "pay attention to meee"
k: "well you just took my phone so you have my attention now"
j: "lets do something"
k: "doesnt that involve me like actually getting up"
j: "oh shut it, i'll carry you if i have to"
k: "what do you mean when you say lets do something?"
j: "i dont know. lets drive around or something"
k: "um okay"

we both got into the car and he started driving somewhere random.

j: "does anyone know that your in sway?"
k: "well after the tiktok josh made, they probably know im here but not a member"
j: "you know, you underestimate yourself"
k: "how is that?"
j: "you just bring yourself down. theres nothing bad about you. for starters, your beautiful. i know if josh heard me, he might kill me but its worth it"

i started blushing hard and he smiled.

j: "i told you i have good taste in women"
k: "conceided much?"

we both laughed and ended up at a random trail. he got out and waited for me. once i got out, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. he kinda started skipping and swinging our hands. i chuckled a bit at his little skips.

k: "you look so dumb right now jaden"
j: "only because your not skipping with me"
k: "yea no"

he ran over and scooped me onto his back. he held me tightly and started running the trail.

j: "this is my cardio"
k: "arent i heavy?"
j: "not at all, i should... do this more often"
k: "your already out of breath"
j: "so?"

i rolled my eyes as he finally stopped after running for 5 minutes. he kept me on his back but started walking instead.

j: "so what are you doing for your birthday?"
k: "sleeping"
j: "no your not"
k: "yess"
j: "i will drag you out of your bed"
k: "then ill sleep on the floor"
j: "you'll just make it easier"
k: "welp"

he chuckled as he turned around to start walking to the car.
~
once we got home all the boys were there. we all hung out in the living room for a little while.

q: "pool?"
b: "im down"

all the boys agreed as me and nessa just stared at eachother. all the boys ran upstairs to change and soon they were back down. all the boys went outside while me and nessa watched tv.

i was sitting on the couch as i was swiftly picked up. i looked down to see bryce.

k: "bro!"
b: "jaden check her pockets!"

jaden ran over and quickly patted down my pockets including the ones on my butt. i had nothing in there but i was too distracted by jaden. him being shirtless was like, damn. his abs. oh my. then i felt my back hit the cold water. i surfaced and glared at bryce.

b: "welp, better go change into a bathing suit"
k: " i hate you"

i got out and went running into my room to find a bathing suit. i put this one on.

i was pretty skinny and my waist was really small so it fit perfectly

i was pretty skinny and my waist was really small so it fit perfectly. i went out and saw nessa with the boys.

n: "DAMN MY BESTFRIEND IS HOT!"

i burst out laughing and she got out the pool. in the corner of my eye, i saw jaden looking me up and down while smiling. then nessa ran over to me and picked me up.

jsh: "since when were you able to pick her up?"
n: "i dont know but someone throw her in!"

i started squirming around while trying to get out of nessa's grip. jaden ran out of the pool and picked me up. he jumped up in holding me tightly. his hand was dangerously close to my butt and the other was on the back. once we surfaced everyone was laughing.

k: "if i wasnt so short then i would throw you guys in!"
j: "i dont get how josh is so tall and then theres you"
k: "wow jaden. thank you"

he laughed and turned me towards him. he kissed my forehead then swam over to the rest of the boys. i blushed slightly and went over to nessa. we all talked for a while until we decided to go in.

i got out of the shower and laid on my bed.

j: "hey kai"

i quickly sat up and scrunched my face in confusion.

k: "hey whats up?"
j: "josh and nessa are cuddling and i dont wanna be in there if something happens"

i slightly giggled and he smiled.

j: "your giggle is adorable"

i lightly blushed and looked down at the end of the bed.

j: "mind if i sleep in here?"
k: "no, no no not at all"

i scooted over a little and he crawled into my bed. we both laid there awkwardly until he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close to him.

j: "much better"

i smiled into his chest as he lightly rubbed my back. he pulled the blanket up to us and i rested my hand on his chest. i felt my eyes slowly start to get heavy as he kissed the top of my head and shifted a little bit. i smiled to myself as i slowly drifted off to sleep.