F O U R T E E N

i heard the front door open but i stayed in my room. i didnt want to deal with them right now.
sadly anthony ruined it.

a: "come downstairs, the boys are back"

he said while leaving my room. i rolled my eyes and got up. i walked downstairs slowly and saw my brother running at me. he scooped me up into a hug and i hugged back.

i wasnt mad at josh. he didnt do drugs or get arrested. next was bryce. he walked over to me and i slapped him right across the face.

b: "thank you. i deserved that and i also needed some sense wacked into me."

next was jaden. before i could do anything he pulled me into a hug. i couldnt move or anything.

k: "get off"

i mumbled into his chest.

j: "can we please talk upstairs?"

before i could answer he dragged me upstairs and locked my door.

j: "look im sorry. i should have listened. just all this stress and shit, i thought it would help."
k: "drugs are never the way jaden"
j: "i know, i know. thats why me and josh have decided to take a break from sway."
k: "but why drugs?"
j: "i dont know. i just couldnt help it"
k: "get your shit together"
j: "i will. were moving into and apartment and josh is taking you with us"
k: "what?!"
j: "we move out tomorrow"
k: "this is bullshit"
j: "im sorry"
k: "why didnt you tell me?"
j: "tell you what?"
k: "you were doing more than just smoking?"
j: "kai"
k: "i tried to get you to stop so this stuff wouldnt happen. i needed to know you would be okay jaden."
j: "yeah well when were you gonna fucking tell me about this"

he said while grabbing my wrist and flipping it over to reveal the scars.

j: "when did this start?!"
k: "jad-"
j: "why would you do this to yourself?!"
k: "i-"

he pulled me into the tightest hug ever while we cried in eachothers arms.

j: "you shouldnt have spent all that money on us"
k: "its fine"
j: "no its not. 11 grand is way to much"
k: "well you guys are safe and thats all that matters"
j: "im gonna go with the rest of the boys"

i nodded and he walked out. i got up and i went to take a shower.

i walked out and looked at the new cuts on my wrist. shit. i decided to go on twitter. i was bombarded by people saying i wasnt the same and stuff like that after the breakup.

————————————————————————
kai :) @kai.richards • 32s ago
when i get older i want a daughter. but i will make sure she never goes through this pain. i dont want it to be hard to breathe from how much you've cried. i dont want her to be to hurt mentally and physically to move. i dont want it to sting in the shower. i want my baby to be happy.
————————————————————————

i got tons of tweets asking if i was okay and stuff and the answer was no but i wasnt gonna tell them that.

————————————————————————
kai :) @kai.richards • 2s ago
sorry if im not the positive influence i once was :(
————————————————————————