T W E N T Y - T W O

(this chapter contains rape, suicidal thoughts, self harm and sexual themes)

i woke up and wiggled out of jaden's grip. i walked downstairs to see everyone already awake and in the living room or kitchen.

(pretend like the nuggies are curtis, dixie, noah and kai)

c: "come here nuggie"

i walked over and dixie picked me up, throwing me over noah's shoulder. i laughed while they did a tiktok and noah set me down.

n: "why do you sleep so long?"
k: "oh sweet sweet noah. get used to it buddy. i sleep alot"
c: "that is the truth"

i laughed and walked away.

mid afternoon everyone said they were going to boa besides me, dixie, noah and curtis. we all were outside and i still felt like i was being watched. i shook it off.

n: "im gonna run inside and grab some stuff"
c: "ill help"

they both ran in and me and dixie started laughing for no reason.

d: "i need to go to the bathroom before i pee myself!!"

i started laughing so hard while she ran inside. i shifted a bit while waiting. she soon came back out and turned pale.

k: "dixie whats wrong?"

suddenly everything went black.

i woke up to my body feeling weak, my head pounding. i tried to rub my head but my arms and legs were tied. i looked over and saw dixie staring at me with tears falling.

k: "w-what ha-happened?"
d: "p-peaches"
k: "w-we have to g-get out"

she cried even harder while my breathing quickened and i now felt nauseous.

k: "what d-did they do t-to me?"
d: "t-they drugged y-you"

my mouth dropped a bit but i quickly closed it. i tried to reach my hand down and untie the small knot but my hands were too small.

noah's pov:
i walked out with curtis and the girls were gone. i looked around but there was nothing.

n: "where did they go?!"
c: "you dont think..."
n: "no no no"
c: "we need to call the boys"
n: "i got it"

i ran inside and quickly grabbed my phone. i dialed josh and he quickly answered.

n: "please come home now!!"
jsh: "what happened?!"
n: "please!"

he hung up and i ran my hands through my hair.

they all rushed in and i just broke down.

jsh: "hey what happened?! where are the girls?!"
n: "i dont k-know. we w-walked inside for a few m-minutes and suddenly they were g-gone"
jsh: "no no no this cant be happening!"
n: "im s-so sorry"
jsh: "no its not your fault. we need to find them though"

i looked over and saw jaden in tears. i walked over and pulled him into a hug while he sobbed into my chest.

n: "im so sorry jaden"
j: "n-no its not your f-fault. we just n-need to get them b-back"
n: "i shouldnt h-have left"
j: "no. its n-not your f-fault noah. i p-promise."

we both cried in eachothers arms.

kai's pov:
me and dixie were currently trying to scoot as close as possible but i was so intoxicated that i could barely move.

we moved close enough that i could slowly, untie her knot. she quickly undid her other hand then her legs. then she quickly did mine and helped me up. i stumbled around while we both slowly walked towards the living room.