T W E N T Y - F O U R

i woke up before kai which was a good thing. i looked down to see her slowly waking up but immediately panicking.

j: "hey hey, kai, its just me. im not gonna hurt you"

she immediately scooted away from me but i quickly pulled her into my chest. she melted into my hug and hugged back.

j: "im not gonna hurt you my love"

i said while kissing the top of her head. she sobbed into my chest while i gently rubbed slow circles on her back. i heard her soft whimpers which made my heart ache.

the house was awfully quiet. so either everyone was gone, or everyone was just being quiet for kai.

i held her as close to me as i could.

k: "j-jaden"
j: "baby dont talk. it will only hurt more"

she continued to sob and whimper into my hoodie that i was wearing. i didnt know anything i could do to help her right now.

i wanted to take her back home since maybe she would feel safer at her own house. nessa had moved in with her while we were in tennessee so atleast she could see her bestfriend again. i quickly texted josh and he said they were all out right now but that would be fine.

i unwrapped my arms from her and kissed her forehead while getting up. i quickly started a warm bath for her since i knew she probably wanted one after yesterday.

i picked her up with my hands under her thighs and brought her into the bathroom. i undressed her, which of course scared her, but she made it through. i set her down in the water immediately noticing her face as soon as her arm with the cuts hit the water.

i quickly grabbed some of my clothes and walked back into the bathroom.

once she was done, i picked her up and put her in my clothes which were huge on her but it was cute. i made sure to give her extra warm clothes just incase.

nobody knew that we got kai back, they just knew that peaches was being looked for.

once she was in my clothes i picked up our phones and stuff, placing them in my bag. then i walked over to her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

she rested her head in the crook of my neck while wrapping her arms around me. i sat her in the passengers seat of my car while i quickly walked around to my side of the car.

i quickly drove to my house that i shared with josh and ran in. i grabbed a ton of clothes and stuffed them in a bag. i already had clothes at her house but i didnt know how long i would be staying. i ran back out to the car to see her nervously biting her nails. i opened the door and started driving.

once we arrived, i looked over to see her sleeping.

(this is her and nessa's house)

i walked around and picked her up, making my way to her front door

i walked around and picked her up, making my way to her front door. i walked in and nessa was sitting on the couch.

n: "hey. is she okay after yesterday?!"
j: "yeah. shes just scared and tired"
n: "im sorry i couldnt be there yesterday"
j: "you didnt miss much just alot of crying and sleeping"
n: "josh is coming over later if you guys wanna hang out and i can stay with kai"
j: "ok just tell me when hes here"

she nodded and i walked upstairs with kai. i laid her down on her bed, crawling next to her. i held her close to me and opened twitter. i saw all the tweets asking about kai and all that so i decided to speak up.

———————————————————————
jxdn • @jadenhossler 32s ago
just to let everyone know, kai is fine. she is with nessa and i. josh got her yesterday and i havent left her side. peaches is being searched for right now. we are all okay and we want to thank you for all the positivity towards kai ❤️
———————————————————————

i put my phone down and heard the door open. nessa told me josh was here so i went downstairs with him while nessa went upstairs.

nessa's pov:
i walked into kai's room and it really really hurt to see her like this. she was my bestfriend. she was one of my only. i was getting so much hate but she was always there for me. she was my base that held me up everyday.

i turned on the tv and laid down next to her.

after about 30 minutes she finally woke up. i quickly hugged her and she hugged me just as tight. we cried in eachothers arms for a few minutes.

she was still half asleep and i was getting tired so we both grabbed the big blue, fluffy blanket and cuddled up to it.

jaden's pov:
me and josh had me laughing and joking all night. once we were done, we went to go check on the girls. we walked in to see both of the girls asleep in a hugging position. we both chuckled and josh picked up nessa while i laid next to kai. josh took nessa to her room and cuddled with her.