T H I R T Y

"can you atleast fucking talk to me?"
"i am talking to you jaden"
"but your not even looking at me!"
"because you show up to MY house and you have a hickey on your neck jaden! "i'll wait for you princess. however long it takes" was that all a lie seeing as you clearly just went and hooked up with someone?!"
"no kai! but can you atleast look at me?!"
"no i physically cant jaden! it hurts to see this because when i look at you, i see the memories we had! i see how they all went to shit! i see how the first time we broke up, you cheated on me! look now! history repeats itself"
"it wasnt at a bar though"
"get the hell out of my house dude"
"stop calling me dude"
"what? were not dating anymore so what do you want me to call you? jay? cause i will not since she calls you that!"
"can you stop being jealous?!"
"this is exactly what i meant jaden! were toxic for eachother okay? get that through your head! we fight more than we should! you have cheated more than once! its like you find a new way to piss me off every day! just- just get out. we both knew this wouldnt work out so i dont have a fucking clue on why we kept trying"
"kai dont say that"
"then what do you want me to say?! that this is like a disney movie and we'll end happily ever after?! wake the fuck up! this isnt a movie and their wont always be a happy ending! this is one of those times okay?! just- just go date mads okay? your still in love with her and i respect that. if she makes you happy then be with her" i said while turning away.

next thing i know, his lips were on mine as he cupped my face in his hands. i quickly backed away and stared at him before looking down.

"you need to go jaden"
"kai im sorry"
"please dont. not right now"
"im still in love with you ya know"