S E V E N T E E N

(so incase you wanted to know i wrote 2 chapters for the quinton book and this is my second chapter for this book and i havent slept yet)

i woke up and saw jaden posted on instagram. i looked at it and smiled.

liked by kai

liked by kai.richards, joshrichards, imgriffinjohnson and 2,495,305 others.
jadenhossler: my little princess😍

fan: YOU GUYS ARE BACKKK

addisonraee: my favs :)

nessabarrett: she will always be mine jaden :(
^jadenhossler: shes mine now ;)

joshrichards: finally, jesus christ.
^jadenhossler: oh shut it

brycehall: 10 years later
^jadenhossler: shut up spongebob

kai.richards: 🥺

fan: kaden is back :))

luvanthony: my mannnn

avanigregg: shes my beb
^jadenhossler: shes my princess

i smiled at his comments and as if on queque, he walked in.

j: "good morning beautiful"
k: "hey"

he crawled on top of me and kissed my forehead. he wrapped his arms around me and laid down with me for a bit.

1 month

wev've been dating for a month now and hes amazing. the boys were moving into a house and i was moving into my own house. jaden didnt like the ideo of me living alone but he trusted me.

i was moving in tomorrow which meant today was the last day in an apartment with jaden. currently we were in his bed while cuddling.

i hid my face in his chest while he gently played with my hair.

j: "i love you princess"

he had always told me he loved me but i never had the guts to say it back, afraid of being hurt.

k: "i love you too bubba"

i heard a low gasp and his grasp get tighter.

j: "i love you, i love you, i love you!!"

i giggled and kissed his cheek. he smiled and went back to playing with my hair.

j: "i dont like the idea of you living alone"
k: "i know bubba. i will give you a key and you can come whenever you want"
j: "im gonna miss you"
k: "im gonna miss you too"

he kissed my forehead once again and i felt him slowly fall asleep. i tried to wiggle out but he kept me in place.

k: "babyyy"
j: "i want yoy to stay"

i whined but stayed with him.

once we were both done with naps i laid down and he laid next to me while a movie played. he rested his head in the crook of my neck while his eyes watched the tv.

i felt small kisses being placed on my neck. i smiled and turned over.

k: "babyyy. how bout we do this at my new house when were alone"
j: "fine"