T W E N T Y - S E V E N

the girls had been in wisconsin for a few days now and over the course of time, many things had happened. jaden released his new song pray, kai released two new songs called Naked and Train Wreck.

kai.richards: back at it again with another unexpected drop 🙈

fan: i love itttt

joshrichards: stop growing up kid

brycehall: 🔥

fan: you have such a nice voice 🥺

nessabarrett: i feel honored to have heard this live

jadenhossler: amazing princess

fan: omgggg

kai.richards: hi, my favorite song i've ever made

nessabarrett: you set the standards so high

avani: my beb is amazing

jadenhossler: 😍

joshrichards: 🔥🔥

fan: this song is so sad 🥺

fan: so jaden and kai both release sad songs?! somethings up with them.

dixiedamelio: 🔥

fan: you are amazing at run's

while the girls were out and about, they finally had service so they posted a picture.

(sorry i really didnt feel like photoshopping so heres the best i can do rn)

liked by jadenhossler, joshrichards, kai.richards and 3,205,396 others.
nessabarrett: my bby

joshrichards: my girls ❤️

fan: wait so their not in LA?

brycehall: why is kai standing like that?
^kai.richards: idk you tell me

fan: cutiesss

avani: ily guys

fan: kinda look like sisters
^fan: why are you right ?!!!

fan: i love this duo

fan: babies

jadenhossler: dont steal my girlfriend

now the girls were out eating together. they were meant to go back tomorrow even though it would be quite bad but, who knows. maybe it could be a good thing. while at dinner, kai got a text from jaden. now the things is, jaden hasnt slept, smoked or anything of the sort.

josh had a talk with him about what hes doing to himself and the toxic argument that took place and everything bad. he felt so bad but he needed to apologize as soon as she got back. like right when she walked in the door.

jaden 🥺 💍

hi baby

what?

look, im sorry

okay

baby please

dont

baby

stop

please say something
other than one single
word

fine. i think your
an asshole and you
should really listen
to me more

baby im sorry okay?
i would rather do this
when you get home so
i can say it to your face

okay so do it when i get
home.

i will. please baby, be
careful and be safe.

k

i love you
read

jadens heart broke. he had never made her this upset because kai was a chill girl. thats one of the things he loved about her. she didnt overreact and she wasnt a pain in the ass. but he took this one too far.

~

time skip to when the girls get home

~

they each brought their bags to their rooms and waited for their boyfriends to show up. as soon as they heard a car door shut, jaden was in kai's room in the blink of an eye. he walked over to her bed and lifted her up. he wrapped her legs around his waist and held her by the waist tightly while tears rolled down his cheeks.

"baby, im so sorry okay? i tried to stop, i really did and i tried to stop the drinking since im under age and shit but i cant. it- it helps my anxiety and without you, everything gets even worse" he said into her hair.
"and i know you shouldnt forgive me but i really want you to trust me okay? i love you so fucking much and if i lose you again, i- i dont know what i will do" he said.
"jaden, it hurts to see you like this, it really does but you have to stop okay? you can always ask the boys for help or me for help. i'll always be here whether were dating or not or if were together or in different states. i do love you but, we should probably take a break for atleast a few days. that argument was so much more than an argument. it felt like my world was being ripped away from me. i just think a few days might be good for the both of us" kai said softly.
"so thats it? were breaking up?" he asked.
"just for a little while. i just need some time"
"ill wait princess. i'll wait for however long it takes"