T H I R T Y - O N E

"look you can hate me but i fucking love you kai rose richards oka? i havent stopped loving you and i really dont think i ever will. your my baby, my princess, my world. i cant keep doing this without you okay? it just feels like i cant breathe when im away from you and it feels like my world just stops. i need you princess. i cant keep doing this without you. please, please forgive me baby. i really cant live without you anymore and it just feels like its getting harder and harder every damn day. i promise to stop okay? i promise to stop with the smoking, the vaping, the drinking and seeing mads. i need you in my life. im willing to stop everything for you"
"jaden. damnit im in love with you too but this is toxic. were toxic. cant you see that? i miss you so fucking much but i just need more time okay? just a little more and i can finally make up my mind. i promise i wont ghost you anymore okay? i love you. i really do but just give me another day or two? i dont want to rush things and then we dont work out. i want this to work"
"i'll wait. i promise. no other girls, no mads, no nothing. your my world and im only focused on you" he said as he stared into her blue eyes.

he walked out of her room as she sat on the bed and contemplated everything. she felt lost without him but she knew they would argue mroe than regular. she was in love with him and she knew she would never find someone better. he was like a drug and she was really hooked.

he was her drug and she was his.

the whole situation felt like life or death. she needed him so bad right now and she couldnt deny that.

jaden tried to hold in his tears as he drove to the triller house. he wanted this so badly and he hated that he didnt knownif they were going to work out. as he walked inside, he instantly ran into his room.

"jaden?" quinton asked.
"uh- he-hey"
"your upset"
"no no, not at all"
"i know when your lying. is this about kai?" he asked as i nodded.
"im just so in love with her but everytime we get somewhere, i always fuck it up"
"well relationships are always bumpy. if you set aside your differences, you'll see that you guys are literally perfect for in eachother. you just need to think about things before you do it you know? think it through and make sure its not going to make her upset"
"i just want her and no one else"
"trust me. i bet she feels the same way"

"hey munchkin" josh said as he walked into kai's room.
"hi"
"you still upset about jaden?"
"im in love with him"
"then go tell him that"
"i dont want to rush things and then boom, we break up again"
"trust me, he's literally swooning over you"
"i dont know"

she cried into josh's shirt as he comforted her. she wanted nothing other than to be in jadens arms right now.

~

kai woke up bright and early after not sleeping very much due to all the anxiety and stress. she was still trying to make up her mind and she had no clue what to do.

jaden woke up after surprisingly sleeping fairly well last night. he stirred around before hearing a knock at his bedroom door. he slowly walked up to open it and was instantly greeting with a warm feeling on his lips. his hands flew to their waist as he enjoyed this moment.

"what are you doing here kai?"
"im in love with you" she said as he smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

he kissed her lips again and pulled her into him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and the triller house started clapping. they both pulled away and looked downstairs to see them all standing there with huge smiles on their faces.

"well looks like i have my beautiful princess back"

⛓⛓
31 chapters later and here we are. the end of an era 🥺

i will have a new jaden book out tomorrow at 8:45 am chicago time sooo yeah and im warning you now, its very sexual. but hope you enjoyed this book!!

F I N I S H E D