S I X

i woke up next to jaden with his arms around my waist. i smiled and quickly moved his arms onto himself. i got up and into the shower.

once i got out, i saw a half awake jaden scanning the room for me.

k: "im right here"
j: "why would you leave me?" he groaned.
k: "i wasnt gone for that long"
j: "mhm"

i went over to my mirror and posted onto instagram.

Liked by jadenhossler, luvanthony, joshrichards and 1,392,047 otherskai

kai.richards: kinda tired.. ngl

jadenhossler: cutie.
^user: Is she in Sway?
^user: when did this happen??
^user: Are you guys dating????

joshrichards: eww
^kai.richards: your just mad that im better

hater: Too skinny

user: Are you in sway?

user: your so pretty

i got tons more of comments and i looked over to see jaden leaning on the door. he smirked at me and walked over to me.

j: "hey cutie"
k: "jaden"
j: "i know"

i looked down and laid back. he laid next to me and pulled me close.

j: "kai"
k: "yes?"
j: "i just need to tell you something and get it off my chest."
k: "o-okay?"
j: "i like you. like really like you."
k: "jaden"
j: "i know your worried about josh not approving but i just need to tell you"
k: "jaden, ive never been in a... ya know.... relationship. i am afraid of josh not approving but i would also want to take it slow"
j: "i know baby"

he kissed my forehead and his grip got tighter.

jsh: "everyone get down here!!!"

me and jaden quickly got up amd walked downstairs. he placed his hand in mine while i looked at him worriedly. he smiled and continued walking.

everyone was waiting downstairs and we btoh leaned on the wall.

jsh: "lets go out"
b: "where?"
jsh: "i dont know. dinner?"
j: "i could eat"
jsh: "nessa, kai?"
n: "ill go"

i shrugged and we all walked out and got into the car. i sat in the back with jaden, josh and nessa while griffin drove with kio next to him. that left bryce and anthony in the middle row.

usually im not the awkward type but this car ride was one of the most awkward things ive been in. i just wanted it to all end quickly.

we soon arrived after a painfully boring car ride. we all got out and walked in. we decided to get 2 booths. i was sitting in the window seat with nessa next to me, josh and jaden across from us. in the booth next to us was anthony and bryce with kio, griffin and quinton across.

when it came time to order, i ordered something very small compared to everyone else.

n: "so kai"
k: "nessa"
n: "hows your day?"
k: "i dont know where you going with this" i said while laughing. she started laughing along with me while she ate.
jsh: "atleast nessa was trying to be nice"
k: "i know you out of all people are not talking"
jsh: "im the nicest person ever"
k: "yea okay"
jsh: "i am"
k: "mhm"

he rolled his eyes while nessa and jaden laughed. everyone finished their food but i barely touched mine. i havent had much of an appetite recently. like at all. we all walked back to the car and drove home.

once we got inside bryce, anthony, josh and i stayed in the living room to watch movies. we started scrolling through disney plus until the couch sank next to me.

nessa plopped down and cradled me into a hug.

k: "ness"
n: "im cuddling with my bestfriend"
jsh: "she clearly doesnt want your cuddles so you should come cuddle me"
k: "NO! i do not want to see that. i would like to keep my two worlds of my bestfriend and my brother seperate for now. i see enough on tiktok"
jsh: "well your the most famous on the app so i see you everyday"
k: "but i dont have a boyfriend that i can post"
jsh: "you have jaden"
k: "josh were not dating"
jsh: "might aswell be"
k: "you wouldnt like it anyway"
jsh: "i never said that"
k: "anyways"

i put on lilo and stitch while nessa cuddled up to me. i returned it and soon i looked over at the couch to see jaden with josh watching the movie. jesus its like hes jealous of nessa cuddling with me, or hes being really overprotective and hes always near me.

i looked down to see nessa sleeping on me. i smiled at looked at josh.

k: "brother, come get your girl"

he quickly got up while i chuckled and scooped her up. he walked up the stairs with her and i looked at it in disgust.

a: "im gonna make that face when you bring a boy home"
k: "i wont so you cant"
b: "we will see about that"
k: "bryce dont act like you havent slid into 30 different dm's of girls far to young for you"
a: "damn bryce she got you all right"
b: "have you ever had a first kiss?"
k: "yea i have"
b: "then you have cooties"
k: "real mature bryce, real mature"
b: "thank you very much"
k: "how many dm's have you actually slid into?"
j: "more than anyone can count"
b: "well thank you jaden, but i have no idea"

we all laughed until we decided to go to bed. just like normal days, jaden cuddled up to me and i fell asleep.