T W E N T Y - O N E

we were now back home and the peaches stuff only got worse. me and jaden were currently just walking around LA enjoying our time before we stayed at sway tomorrow and the next couple of days. all of a sudden hollywood fix came up.

h: "hey kai"
k: "uh hi"

he asked a ton of questions until he got to this one.

h: "have you met the new sway boys?"
k: "i have not"
h: "how do you feel about them so far?"
k: "i have briefly met blake and i have seen noahs tiktoks but they both seem really sweet. i am meeting them tomorrow so im sure there will be tons of content."

we did a few more until he left. me and jaden finally continued walking around.

we were about to knock on the sway door but before i could knock, josh opened the door. he pulled me into a hug and did his bro shake with jaden.

jsh: "so since these threats are getting worse, your staying here for a while. also some hype house members are coming over to stay too"
k: "why?"
jsh: "to protect you"

i groaned but walked in. i saw noah and blake in the kitchen.

jsh: "noah, blake. this is my little sister kai and you guys already know jaden"

we all introduced ourselves and after a while of talking, i made tik toks with both the boys. i made one alone and the comments started blowing up. i read the comments and all were saying someone was behind me.

i showed josh and he remembered peaches saying someone was gonna come to my house. yup there was definelty someone behind me.

jsh: "yeah you're not allowed to leave without one of us"
k: "fine"

i decided to walk around with noah and curtis and i constantly felt someone watching me.

k: "guys theres someone watching us or something"
n: "were right here. we wont let anything happen"

we walked around and made jokes the whole time. we had a ton of fun and we sadly had to go back since josh now had a curfew for me.

we walked in and ryland, nick, tayler, and nate were all here. i groaned and sat on the couch. jaden came over and cuddled up to me.

j: "you okay princess?"
k: "yeah i just feel like a prisoner"
j: "we just dont want you to get hurt. we have no clue what peaches will do"

i nodded and cuddled up to him.

while i was sleeping i felt someone carrying me. i looked up with my tired eyes to see jaden walking into a guest room. he laid me on the bed and laid next to me. i quickly fell back asleep.