T E N

(time skip one month)

i woke up from my nap after a long stressful day. it was currently around 8 pm. i looked around and jaden wasnt there like he was when i fell alseep.

i walked downstairs to see tons of guests but no jaden.

nessa was back in LA, avani and addison were over right now. i didnt worry to much but instead i talked to the girls. we all joked around for a bit until we decided to make tik toks.

we did the renegade and say so along with more. josh and bryce made me do a few with them while anthony did one with me too.

everyone was starting to leave while the boys took their girlfriends in their rooms.

i watched a movie on the couch until i heard banging on the door. before i could get up, it unlocked and a unstable jaden walked in.

i ran over to him and immediately, the smell of alcohol hit my nose. i groaned and grabbed his arm. i helped him up the stairs and plopped him on the bed.

j: "your hot"
k: "your drunk jaden"

i laid next to him and he took of his shirt swiftly then rolled on top of me and straddled my waist. he bent down and started to slowly kiss my neck but i pushed him off. i was not gonna lose my virginity to someone who wouldnt even remember.

k: "your fucking drunk jaden. just go to bed before it hits you"
j: "but i want youu"

his words were very slurred.

k: "another time"

he pouted and fell asleep like a baby. i walked downstairs and laid on the couch. i didnt want to upset him so i stayed downstairs for a little bit.

once i was sure he was deeply sleeping i walked back into my room and laid on my bean bag. i grabbed my blanket and slowly closed my eyes.

i woke up to lots of yelling so i quickly ran downstairs.

i saw my brother about to fight my boyfriend while nessa tried to stop them.

jsh: "how the fuck could you do that?! she cared for you!"
j: "i didnt mean to!!"

i watched as the boys let them fight it out. i quickly ran in between them, still half asleep.

k: "what the fuck are you guys doing?!"
jsh: "you didnt see it?!"
k: "see what?!"
jsh: "jaden was at a fucking bar last night and tiktok room posted a picture of him kissing mads."

tears threatened to spill from my tired eyes. i felt my phone start blowing up in my pocket. i collected my thoughts and turned around to face jaden.

k: "i wish you would have just told me if you werent happy. but i really do wish you and mads the best and i hope you treat eachother well"

i spoke very softly and i meant every bit of it.

jsh: "your not mad?! he just cheated on you kai!!"
k: "i know josh. its his choice. i wont fight"

i wrapped my arms around joshs waist then quickly grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

tears spilled from my eyes while i drove to my studio. i couldnt believe it. why would he do this to me?

i decided i wanted to release this EP asap.

after 3 hours at the studio, i walked to my car and got home. josh opened the door and quickly pulled me into a hug while examining me.

jsh: "did you do anything stupid?!"
k: "no?"
jsh: "kai!"
k: "i promise."

i pushed past him and walked into my room. i cried and cried and cried and i didnt want to stop.

joshs pov:

it has been 3 days since the breakup and kai hasnt come out of her room. she hasnt eaten either.

i would try but she wouldnt budge. all her fans came to my page and spammed with questions. i decided i was sick of it.

i barged into her room and heard her quiet sobs.

jsh: "get up! your making a tiktok with me in 5 minutes"

she groaned and i walked out.

kai's pov:

i was gonna release the EP tomorrow. but i decided to post fir the first time in 3 days. i had also gained more followers over these days.

liked by jadenhossler, addisonraee, joshrichards and 9,374,204 others kai

kai.richards: so why does your love always feel like a bad drug?

user: what song is this?

user: her face is red like she was crying :((

hater: she deserved it

joshrichards: tiktok time
^kai.richards: nooo

avaniii: beb❤️

nessabarrett: my wifeyy

user: please dont cry

brycehall: hey kid

addisonraee: cutiee

mads.yo: because he loves me

i almost cried again but josh walked in.

jsh: "please stop crying munchkin"
k: "i-i cant"
jsh: "cmon lets distract you"

we made some tiktoks together and bryce made me laugh in one.

b: "yes honey!! work it!! i need more energy kai!"

i bursted out laughing while dancing and i saw josh smiling. i knew he was happy to finally see me happy. he quickly posted it and carried me up to his room.

he threw me onto his bed next to nessa and we both giggled. he jumped right on top of us causing me to gasp and nessa to giggle.

jsh: "im gonna go live"
k: "im going to sleep. my head is pounding"

they both nodded and i went to my room. i quickly shut my eyes and tried to fall asleep.