T W O

nessa's pov
josh texted me saying he just arrived in canada. it has been about 2 hours after the incident. she hasnt woken up and i havent stopped crying. i cant bear the thought of losing my bestfriend and my boyfriend losing his little sister.

after about 30 minutes josh ran in. he stopped in the doorway and broke down into tears. he came over to me and gave me a long hug. he then sat on the other side of kai and grabbed her hand.

jsh: "i never thought in a million years that i would be put in this position"
n: "watching it w-was the m-most painful thing ever"

soon jaden and anthony walked in. since i had gone to LA to see josh a couple of times, i met all the sway boys.

j: "hey ness"
n: "h-hey jaden"

he looked over at kai and he started to tear up a little. anthony went over by josh and lightly rubbed his back. then a doctor finally came in.

d: "are you her brother?"
jsh: "yes"
d: "okay so, she is stable but she hasnt woken up since she blacked out. we dont know how long it will take for her to wake up but when she does, talk to her and let her know she is safe. she will be hurting for a while but 2 days after she wakes up she can leave"
jsh: "thank you so much"

he walked out the room as all of our attention drifted back to her.

after another hour, we heard coughing. i looked over to see kai coughing with one hand on her chest. josh jumped up and immediately hugged her. she winced a little in pain and he loosened his grip a bit.

k: "j-josh i-it hurts"
jsh: "i know, im sorry munchkin. we got your stuff packed up though, your moving to sway with us"
k: "what?" her voice was really soft since it probably hurt to speak.
jsh: "i cant have you stay here so your moving to LA with me"

she slowly nodded and looked at jaden and anthony a little confused.

jsh: "sorry, this is jaden and anthony"
"hey" they said at the same time.
k: "h-hi" she added a little smile and they returned it.
jsh: "how ya feeling?"
k: "still hurts"
he kissed her forehead and got more comfortable. he still held her hand while he laid back in the chair.

k: "hey ness" she said while slowly turning towards me. i wiped my tears and smiled at her. she looked a little sad that i had been crying so much.
n: "hey" a tear slowly slid down ny cheek once again.
k: "aw dont cry, please"
n: "im just glad that your here"
she smiled and then laid back down.

—time skip to moving day—

kai's pov
today i was going to live with the sway boys. i havent met any of them besides jaden and anthony. they both seem really sweet. jaden has been helping me alot during the hospital days and he posts on my tiktok account for me. we got onto the plane and i was sitting next to jaden and next to him was anthony.

i rested my head on the window so i didnt bother jaden but he wrapped an arm around me. he pulled me close so my head was rested on his shoulder and his head was on mine. he lightly rubbed my arm as i felt my eyes get heavy.

i woke up to jaden lightly shaking me. we walked out and got to the house. i was definitely nervous to be living in a house of new people. josh came up and stood next to me.

jsh: "welp your our newest sway member."
a: "and the only girl to ever join sway"
k: "that feels like alot of pressure"

they all laughed and josh opened the door. i took a deep breath and walked in. jaden stood next to me the whole time while josh called the boys down.

jsh: "so boys, this is my little sister kai"
tb: "hey"
b: "im bryce, the fun one"
g: "im griffin"
ki: "my name is kio"
q: "and im quinton"
jsh: "and of course you met anthony and jaden."

jaden showed me my room. it was really nice and big. i looked around and he definitely looked nervous. i walked over and hugged him. i was alot shorter than him so i wrapped my arms around his torso. he chuckled a little and hugged back.

j: "so how bout we get to know eachother?"
k: "of course"
j: "so first question, how old are you?"
k: "16, you?"
j: "18, whens your birthday?"
k: "august 6th, yours?"
j: "mine just passed. february 8th"
k: "thats cool"
j: "favorite color?"
k: "teal, what about you?"
j: "probably black"
k: "oh my god you need some type of taste"
j: "i have amazing taste!"
k: "oh really?"
j: "yes!"
k: "in what?"
j: "in women"
k: "woah buddy" i said while laughing.
j: "now you ask something first"
k: "ever had a first kiss?"
j: "yep, you?"
k: "nope"
j: "is there someone who you have in mind to have it with?"
k: "maybe, maybe not"
j: "im like basically your bestfriend now so you should tell me"
k: "yea no"
j: "i am your bestfriend though"
k: "boy bestfriend. no one can beat nessa"
j: "ill take it" we both chuckled a little and continued with the questions.

i got closer to the rest of the boys throughout the night and we all fell asleep. since nessa was in LA with us, she was staying in my room with me since jaden and josh shared a room. griffin has his own room aswell while kio and quinton share. bryce and anthony have separate rooms and i believe their working on getting josh and jaden their own rooms. anyways yea, we all fell asleep around 1 am.