S I X T E E N

i woke up to the boys yelling. i walked downstairs and they were making another teatok to post on tuesday since they posted this one of friday.

jsh: "good your awake. come film now"

i groaned and walked over to them. i sat next to jaden since curtis sat on the side of josh.

jsh: "soooo people have some rumors about this child"

he said while pointing to me. jaden looked at me deeply before looking back at josh's phone.

jsh: "so i think you broke the internet kai rose richards"
k: "why the middle name?"
j: "thats your middle name?"

i face palmed and josh laughed.

jsh: "so there was some rumors of charli damelio and kai having some rivalry. then this was posted"

it was a video of me staring at the articles posted to snapchat about mw and charli. i said "rivalry against charli damelio? charli do you know anything about this?" then i pointed the camera at charli laying in her bed. "yea i think they hate eachother" she said sarcastically and the video ended.

curtis, josh and jaden started screaming while i back scooted away a bit.

jah: "what was that about?"
k: "me and charli are actually great friends and we planned that as soon as the rumors started."
j: "that was honestly really mature."
c: "i think it broke the internet though"

we filmed a bit more until we were done. jaden brought me to his room and asked to talk.

j: "look. i know i was an asshole. please forgive me for that. i want to be with you. i want to hold you in my arms again. i want to kiss your lips again kai. please, can we give this another go?"

i couldnt control myself. i walked up to him and placed my lips onto his. he quickly kissed back and his hands wrapped around my waist.

k: "i would love that"

he smiled and lifted me up. he spun me around and i giggled.

j: "god i love your laugh"

i smiled and he laid down. he laid me next to me and wrapped his arms around me. i smiled into his chest and he kissed the top of my head gently.