S E V E N

i woke up and reached over to my nightstand, grabbing my phone. i had the urge to go to my studio.

nobody knew i was writing music. i was though. i really wanted to release an ep soon but it had to be the right time.

i looked over to see jaden sleeping, i quietly got up and got ready.

jsh: "where are you going?"
k: "nowhere"
jsh: "lies"
k: "dont worry about it"
jsh: "be careful or i will hunt you down"

i nodded and walked out the door. i quickly got into the car and drove to the studio.

"so why does your love always feel like a bad drug? it was fun but this aint love" i sang. that was one of my songs i wrote.

"when did you know you fell outta love with me and wanted to be on your own?" i sang from another song i wrote.

1 hour later.

i decided to go home. i walked in and was immediately bombarded.

j: "where were you?"
k: "somewhere"
j: "dont do that"

he pulled me into a hug which confused me. i didnt do anything wrong.

i just wanted to go to sleep for no reason. i scrolled through tiktok as my feed blew up with hate and some positive comments. i was the biggest creator on the app so i kinda expected it.

(pretend charli is a smaller creator)

i scrolled some more until i was being called.

jsh: "kaiii"
k: "what?"
jsh: "were having guests"

i walked downstairs to see jaden talking to some blonde girl. so i asked nessa who it was and she said her name was mads. she started touching his chest and hair.

i rolled my eyes and went by bryce who was talking to addison.

b: "hello kid"
k: "oh my god shut up."
ad: "hey kai!"
k: "hey addison"

we quickly hugged and talked about random things. i felt a few stares burning through me so i turned around and saw jaden with a clenched jaw, and mads wrapped around his arm. i gave him the 'what?' face with a bit of sass and turned around.

i felt arms around my shoulder and i looked at the hand. i recognized the rings. i ducked under and walked to josh and nessa. jaden followed.

i walked to the kitchen and he followed.

j: "what are you doing?"
k: "why are you following me? go talk to mads"
j: "your jealous?"
k: "no. but clearly you are"
j: "of who? bryce?"
k: "i dont know. but im not jealous"
j: "are you sure?"
k: "yes"
j: "so it didnt bother you when she was touching me? holding my hand? grabbing my arm?"
k: "now your trying to make me jealous" i said while looking away.
j: "you are jealous" he said while lifting my chin and facing me to look into his eyes.
j: "i can tell princess"
k: "your wrong"
j: "why must you make it so difficult?"
k: "because im prov-"

i was cut off by his soft lips on mine. we stayed like this for a minute until we pulled away.

j: "dont be jealous princess"
k: "im not."
j: "so you wouldnt be jealous if i kissed her?"
k: "we, arent a thing jaden"
j: "okay"

he walked off and i went back to nessa.

after another hour of talking i went in my room to say jaden and mads kissing. i quickly turned around and heard jaden calling me. i ran down the stairs and reached for the front door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the closet.

he locked it and pushed me up against the wall, inches away from my face, chest to chest.

j: "see princess, i knew you were jealous"
k: "okay and? sorry if i fucking care?"
j: "so she swears?"
k: "fuck you jaden, fuck you" i said while pushing him off. he pulled me back and quickly connected our lips.
k: "you just gave me cooties"

i ran out the closet and to my bathroom. i quickly started brushing my teeth, tongue and lips. i dont know how many guys that girl kissed.

once i finished i laid in my room.

j: "im sorry"

i rolled over and laid down facing the wall.

j: "i didnt mean it princess"
k: "yes you did jaden"
j: "no i didnt princess, you know it"

i angrily turned around and sat up, staring him straight in the eyes.

k: "then why do it jaden? you knew i have never been in a relationship but yet you take a girl into MY room. you say you know that i wanna take it slow but yet you do this"

i took a deep breathe.

k: "whatever. its not that serious. as i said, were not dating. its fine."
j: "kai"
k: "no its fine"
j: "no its not kai. im sorry. i shouldnt have done it. i fucking like you okay?! not her"

i looked back up at him and he walked over and plopped onto the bed next to be. i felt so bad. fuck it. im gonna stop giving a fuck now. im not gonna be dramatic, im not gonna be sensitive. im gonna change.