F I F T E E N

today we were leaving sway. we said goodbye and of course bryce and josh were making a youtube video for each of their channels.

once we arrived at the apartment, we all unpacked. josh and jaden then went out with their friend curtis while i stayed at the apartment.

i fell asleep and woke up the boys loudly walking in. then i heard 2 sets of steps running up the stairs.

jsh: "come on we have to make a video"

i groaned but followed him downstairs. curtis, nessa, anthony and jaden were all there.

jsh: "so were gonna be eating these sour berries that change your taste buds and shit"

i giggled and we quickly finished the video. everyone left and it was just me, josh and jaden.

jsh: "tea tok time"
k: "but likee"
jsh: "nope lets go"

he dragged us to the couch and jaden sat to the right of josh while i sat to the left of him.

jsh: "HEY DJSNISN GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER TEA TALKK!!"

jaden also screamed while i was a bit startled so i just stared at them. josh looked down at me and laughed then continued. he started talking about drama and i felt the urge to sneeze.

i sneezed. then again. then again. then again. then again. then i coughed. then sneezed one last time. jaden stared at me and i giggled a bit.

jsh: "she has rona"
k: "no i donttt"
j: "those sneezes were like a baby"
k: "woww okay lets bully kai"
jsh: "oo thats a good video idea"
k: "noo"
jsh: "anywasss first thing we need to address. so kai, there are rumors saying you and mads hate eachother"
k: "well i cant speak for her but i dont have anything against mads. i swear on that. i dont wanna be all petty and act like im in middle school and be like ohh you took jaden or anything. we were never really close or anything so yea. i dont have anything against her"
jsh: "why are you so mature?"
k: "why are you not?"
j: "oop"
jsh: "anyways just to get this out the way, people think you guys hate eachother"
k: "i dont have anything against jaden. if i did then i wouldnt be living with him right now"

i said while slightly laughing.

j: "im chilling right now. kai is still one of my bestfriends"
jsh: "you guys are too mature for me. i need bryce to start some drama"

we all laughed and he continued.

jsh: "so sebastian topete and isaac presley posted this video the other day while playing smash or pass. have either of you seen it?"
j: "i have"
k: "no"

he started playing the video for us.

??: smash or pass, kai richards"
isaac: "i hate this gameee"
sebastian: "i would smash"
isaac: "well like. okay im gonna put it like this. if she wasnt jaden's ex then yeah i would."

i got up and walked out.

jsh: "noo come back"
k: "neverrr"

then i heard loud footsteps. jaden came over and picked me up then sat me back on the couch and went to his spot.

j: "well i simply unfollowed isaac and sent him a dm saying that wasnt cool. thats like saying if you werent dating someone than yea i would go have sex with you. its just stupid to say that"
jsh: "kai?"
k: "i dont wanna sound like a bitch"
jsh: "ill bleep it out"
k: "i honestly would never because in my opinion their both really annoying and unattractive"

they both started dying of laughter while jaden fell off the couch and josh dropped his phone. after a few minutes they continued talking about drama while i kinda zoned out and accidentally hit my head on the wall.

they both immediately started laughing while i kicked josh and he bumped shoulders with jaden.

jsh: "okay well thats is for todays video make sure to like and subscribe. go get your merch at shopjoshrichards.com"

we all went to our rooms and fell asleep.