T W E N T Y - E I G H T

this is what kai woke up to

this is what kai woke up to. the day after they break up, hes already going back to mads. she didnt even care that they were hanging out but the fact that his arms were around her, thats what made her upset.

the comments were attacking mads and telling her to get away from him or stop touching kais man and to stop being possessive over him. they all called her obsessed and they were just fed up with her. kai on the other hand was silent. she finally got the strength to get up and get ready after she shed a few tears.

she walked out of her room to already see nessa waiting on her.

"can i beat his ass?" she asked.
"no ness. your like half his height"
"hey your shorter than me!" she corrected.
"no need to remind me"
"welllll what are we doing today?"
"i dont know, whatever you want to do"
"come on kai! chirp up!"
"how about we binge watch the maze runner movies?"
(^ me everyday)
"fine. only because you finally gave me an answer other than 'i dont know' or 'i dont care'"
"or maybe, you've watched it so many times that you actually like it now"
"i think you just watch it cause the actors are hot"
"well yeah but the movies are good. but in reality, thomas brodie-sangster and dylan o'brien are hot"
"oooo"
"you know im like, half their age right?"
"maybe they like younger girls"
"yeah right! maybe their tryna catch a case"
"well your not a minor soo"
"ness."
"what?"
"were both 17"
"shit"

kai instantly laughed as nessa smiled.

"well, we must start our binge A S A P!"
"did you really need to spell it out kai rose richards?"
"did you really need to use my full name janessa barrett?"
"that was just disrespectful"

kai laughed as she ran up to her room to grab the movies. she ran back down the stairs and over to the Tv. she put in the first movie as she sat next to nessa with their blankets. as the movie started, 3 pairs of footsteps were heard.

"im back bitches" anthony yelled.

nessa and kai looked at eachother before laughed as josh jumped on top of nessa and avani jumped on top of kai.

"wow my own girlfriend just left me" anthony said while looking at kai and avani.

they all shared a laugh as they continued watching the movie. this continued for the rest of the trilogy and by the end, everyone was asleep besides kai. she decided to get up once it ended and put blankets on them all. once she was done, she walked upstairs quietly and into her room. she plopped onto the bed and almost instantly drifted to sleep.