T W E N T Y - F I V E

it has been a few weeks now and im back to normal-ish. im back on all my socials and all that. im finally allowed to be home alone but people were always making comments and videos on my weight. i know im really skinny but i dont need people pointing it out.

jaden had also been getting home late. when i woke up he was gone but when i went to bed he would just be walking in.

i decided to finally confront everyone about my weight loss.

———————————————————————
kai :) @kai.richards • 32s ago
guys please stop talking about my weight. i know that i have lost a lot of weight in the past few weeks, trust me, i get it. i look at it everyday and its one of my biggest insecurities so please, dont bring it up. if i could go back to looking like this i would.

———————————————————————

kai :) @kai.richards • 1s ago
being an influencer is hard. your always in the public eye and your questioned for everything you do. mental health is everything. so if we need to take time to fix that, please take into consideration what we are going through.
———————————————————————

i went onto tiktok and say everyone telling me to do a thirst trap. literally that was my whole comment section. i decided to push that back a bit.

it was now around 2 am and jaden still wasnt here. he said he would be back around 11 but here we are. no texts or calls.

i finally decided to call him until my door bursts open, revealing a grumpy jaden.

k: "where the hell were yo-"
j: "shut the fuck up!"

he walked to the closet and came out in just sweat pants.

k: "dont tell me to shut up! where the hell were you?!"
j: "i am a grown man! i can be out as late as i want!"
k: "you could have atleast told me!! or answered one of my many texts and calls! for all i know you could be fucking dead right now!"
j: "well im not!! im here! nothing fucking matters! not my job, not my music and not fucking you!"

he screamed at me. my heart immediately sunk and while my tears flowed down my cheeks. jadens face immediately softened.

j: "kai..."
k: "no"

i started walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

j: "baby im sorry. i didnt mean any of it. it was just a long, hard day at the studio. i shouldnt have taken it out on you. im sorry"

i snatched my arm away from his grip and started walking downstairs, him following.

k: "im sleeping on the couch tonight"
j: "kai, wait. im sorry. im just a little mad and grumpy because i lost one of my recorded songs and i havent been getting the best sleep the past few days."
k: "well you can sleeping perfectly fine tonight. by. your. self"

i say while grapping a blanket from the cupboard.

j: "but princess..."
k: "fucking leave me alone jaden!"

i yelled at him while walking away.

j: "kai"
k: "dont fucking 'kai' me. ive been waiting for you everynight. wondering where you are. i know you were at a club tonight jaden, anthony told me you and josh went. you told me you would be at the studio all night!!"
j: "its not my fault i have friends who WANT to hang out with me!! its not my damn fault that no one wants to be with you! dont act so innocent! i know you've been slutting around!"
k: "with who?! who else have i been with besides you?!!"
j: "i dont know maybe the entire sway house?! and fucking noah beck!"
k: "i have not slept with any of sway house!! i definetly have not slept with noah!"
j: "how would i know that?!"
k: "have i been coming home late?! have i been ignoring you?! no i havent!!"
j: "thats because your fucking clingy! you cant get any guys better than me!"
k: "oh trust me, i can get someone way better than you!"
j: "like who?!"
k: "noah beck!"
j: "hes not even that good looking!"
k: "not to you!"
j: "your a fucking whore! why dont you go fucking live with trisha! or fucking tana!"
k: "your the one who asked!!"
j: "why dont you go fucking ask noah to stay at his house!"
k: "fine i will!"

i said while grabbing my phone and bag.

j: "your not going over there!"
k: "you just sai-"
j: "I KNOW WHAT I FUCKING SAID!"

he yelled.

k: "you fucking suck"

i mumbled while he laughed.

j: "im pretty sure your the one who does that"
k: "can you just shut up?!"
j: "can you just hurry up and kill yourself?!"

he yelled back those 8 words. my heart immediately sunk into the pit in my stomach. he knows about my cuts and depression along with all the other shit. i walked upstairs while he followed.

j: "fuck. kai. im so sorry!"

he yells while trying to keep up with me. i slammed the door and walked over to my closet. i pulled out a suitcase and walked over to my drawers, throwing all my shit in there. i walked over to my closet and threw a few hoodies in there. i walked over to my desk and grabbed my laptop, turning around to see jaden putting my stuff back in my drawers.

k: "what the fuck are you doing jaden?!"

i yell while walking over to grab my clothes. he grabbed my wrist and i tried to pull it away but he had me gripped tight.

k: "let go jaden!"

he pulled me into hug which i tried to pull away but it didnt work, he was too strong.

j: "im sorry. i didnt mean it."
k: "jaden..."

i felt tears hit my cheek but they werent mine.

j: "i love you. i love you so fucking much. please dont leave. i cant imagine my life without you."
k: "jaden you h-"
j: "i know what did. and im sorry"

we stayed like this for a couple of minutes in silence.

j: "it was my idea to go to the club"
k: "what?"
j: "i was going to ask you something but the nerves just started building up and i got really nervous. i asked josh if we could go get a couple of drinks to calm me down and he said yes. we had a few drinks but ended up drinking and dancing for the night. we decided it was best not to drive so we walked here. thats what took so long."
k: "w-what were you going to ask?"
j: "i- i uhmm. i wa- uhh. i wanted to a- i-"
k: "w-what?"
j: "iwasgoingtoaskifyouwantedtohaveababy"

he said super fast.

k: "a-a baby?"
j: "i know were still young but i want a baby. i want a fanily, with you."
k: "i want a family aswell but you just crushed my by say-"
j: "you think i dont know what i said? i regret it. i regretted it as soon as i said you. god i hate myself for it. im still a little mad, grumpy, tired and drunk. i know thats no excuse though. if you want to leave, i will help you pack"

he said while his voice broke at the last few words. i walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his and kissing his lips. he quickly kissed back and placed his hands on my waist. i pulled away and looked at him.

k: "im not leaving jaden. i do want a family with you but you need to know your limits. and if you come home late again without telling me..."

he smiles and picks me up, spinning me around.

j: "thank you baby"

i pecked his lips and he set me down.

j: "so about that baby"
k: "what about it?"

he crawled on top of me while i chuckled.

k: "how about tomorrow. its late"
j: "mmm fine"

he rolled off of me and pulled me into his chest, making me instantly fall asleep.