Chapter Nineteen: Together again

Personal Notes: Hi all readers. I want to thank you all for 1000+ reads now. I honestly cannot believe that I would have 1000 reads and fans like @jonelfrancisco22 and @Kyhfan14! Thanks to you all that I will be continuing this series. I'm currently also working on a new novel that is a lot darker and sadistic but I hope that it would help sexually abused children like the character from the new novel to find help quickly and not become what he is. Look out for it but I may take some time because school is starting soon and I will have tons of work to start doing again. :(

==================================================================

We parted daily after school for days like this. We didn't grow accustomed to the pain that emanated from within our chests when we parted. It was equally excruciating everyday but when we met in school in the morning it was as if I had won the lottery. I just explain the happiness when I see him. I also can't control my urge to kiss him every time I see him in the mornings. However, for fear of being seen and then expelled, I tried my best to restrain myself. Also, it was now a routine to go to Samson's house to fetch him to school every morning which also meant I had to leave house slightly earlier and eat my breakfast on the go.

One morning, I went to school. In the car, I texted Samson to be downstairs in 10 minutes. However, there was no reply. When we were there at the bus stop, I couldn't see Samson there so I tried calling him. However, there was still no one picking up the call so I sent him a text saying that I'll be leaving him to get to school and not be late.

In school, the first lesson started but Samson was still not present. I got a little worried and my mind drifted off into what could've happened to Samson. So much so that when the teacher asked me a question, I literally didn't even notice she was asking me. I got a scolding but that was fine. How else do you expect me to concentrate when god knows what is going on with Samson?

Finally when the second lesson was half-way through, I sneaked a peak at my phone and saw that Samson had messaged me. "I'm sick. Got the flu so, I won't be in school. Don't miss me too much". I barely typed a reply before I was singled out by the teacher again (seriously, what is wrong with the teachers today? They just keep picking me). After answering her questions, I managed to sit down and continue typing my SMS.

"I won't. Bleh. Did you see a doctor already?" I texted Samson back.

"Yeah. No fever and I already took all my medication", he replied.

"Have more rest and drink more water then. Ttyl", I said. By the time, the teacher had once again caught me SMSing and I got a good scolding again. Oh. Just my day. The classes finally ended and Josha came over and teased me, "Why? Samson not around today, you no mood isit? Keep daydreaming and SMSing". I just rolled my eyes at him and ignored him.

"Maybe you should pay more attention in class, Charles", Joel said to me. I nodded.

"I just got a lot of things on my mind today. And it's just my luck that the teachers keep picking on me today!" I said exasperated.

We said our goodbyes and then we went our separate ways. I went to the proch where Uncle Tang was already waiting for me. I got into the car and we drove home. On the way home I texted Ma if I could go over to see Samson since he was sick.

"Ma, Samson's having a flu. Can I go over to see him later?" I texted her.

Almost immediately, "Yes dear. It might be better if he would stay with us instead since his mum's immune system isn't too well. I'll speak with her first and I'll get back to you" she replied.

"Yes Ma. Ok" I replied.

I went home to take a shower and change out of my sweaty and stinky uniform which I felt really uncomfortable in. In just under an hour, I managed all these and even took my lunch. Then I had Uncle Tang fetch me to Samson's house. Before I left the house, Ma came down and said, "Charles. You go get Samson here. I've already engaged a caretaker to care for his mum". I nodded and then left the house.