Chapter Thirty Four: Unexpected Friend

Hi readers and followers, I would like to say a thank you for helping me to get 250 favs. Also, I hate to say this but this would likely be my only post this week as I've got a few tests I need to study for. If I do find time to write a chapter, I'll post it immediately though. Enjoy this chapter and if you are looking for more, you can try reading my other novel Deviant: Worlds Apart (boyxboy).

========================================================

We agreed and followed him to a nearby shop house just across the road from the school. There were a couple of people there and some of them looked like they came directly from the school or maybe they didn't even attend school. I smiled at them but they didn't respond. Not until Len came in behind us. They started to ask him what he required but nobody asked him who we were. It was as if he had the highest authority there.

"Come sit here. Ken will do your knee" Len said to me and then motioned for a boy to help me out. I would guess that would be ken. Ken was barely 14 or 15 at most, and was a little scrawny. But so was Len but, he had proven himself to be quite a fighter just now.

I winced when the antiseptic bit into the wound and a pain shot through me. Ken blew at the wound to calm me down as I grabbed my knee probably too hard from the pain. When it was all done and bandaged up I thank the boy for his help in dressing my wound.

"Owww" I could hear Samson screaming as they were treating his wounds. I rushed over to see that they were rubbing his bruised area to relief the pressure.

"It's fine" Samson said when he saw me looking a little worried.

"So tell me why you two were involved with the red tigers" Len asked.

"I honestly don't know. They just chased us suddenly. I don't even know who they are" I said.

"I know" Samson interrupted. "It's Priscilla. She asked them to scare you".

"What? But...but..." I said as I was interrupted mid-way.

"This has gone too far" Samson cut in.

"So what are you going to do?" Len asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. She's crazy. How can she do this?" Samson said, angry.

"Well. I can ensure that the red tigers will not come into my territory so you will be safe here" Len said, slamming his fist onto his left chest.

"Tell Loch and the others to watch out for the reds" he commanded some of the boys.

"I doubt the reds will come back. So you two will be safe at school. Who's this Priscilla?" Len asked.

We both kept quiet, not knowing what to tell Len. How would he react if he knew what we did and why this was all happening? Maybe he shouldn't even know such things. Why should he know? I looked at Samson and I could see that he too didn't want to divulge what really was going on.

"Well. It's ok if you don't want to say. I just hate to see people being bullied" he said.

We thanked Len for his help today. Honestly, if it weren't for his timely appearance, we might have been in a worse state than we were in now. I knew what Samson was thinking and I agree that Priscilla might have gone too far this time round.

We took a cab home and at home, Aunt Marie saw our wounds and came over with a first aid kit, insisting that she treated our wounds for us. I told her we already did but she still insisted so we allowed her to. I asked Samson to leave the house before my parents came home otherwise it would have been a disaster trying to talk my way out of the injuries. At least if it was just me, I could say I fell down when I tripped on a curb or something silly. If they saw Samson, then I could never say we tumbled down the stairs together. It would have just been the most ridiculous explanation.