Chapter Twenty Six: Pleasure and Pageant

Hi all! I finally finished my holiday assignments (ones that I should have done last week >.

#Prayforjoseph? I feel abit sorry for this character.

==================================================

We made out after the door closed and we closed the door to our room too when we entered because I was afraid Samson would really need the 2 hours fully to satisfy his 'hunger for me'. He kissed my neck again and then kissed my lips.

"I need to load up on Charles now. I didn't get enough of Charles just now" he whispered in my ears.

"What are you talking about?" I pretended that he was talking nonsense but what I was really trying to do was hide my blushing face. I couldn't take how he was so gentle, so sexy and how he could easily expose my heart and steal it just like that. He voice echoed throughout my head and reverberated through my entire being. I felt like I had become one with him. That was when he pushed himself into me. It was painful at first but it felt nice almost instantaneously when he was fully in. He took care to go in slowly as it was kind of painful at first.

"Is it painful, Charles?" he whispered in my ears as he breathed deeply and quickly. I could hear each and every breath he took. I shook my head and tried to smile but as the pain shoot me my face twitched a little in reaction to it. After he went in completely, it was just heaven. I have not felt this feeling my entire life. Pleasure coursed through my being as he moved in and out almost instinctively. Like flowing water, the pleasure spread out gently and slowly, covering all corners that I could feel.

"How is it?" He whispered through gasping for air. All I could do was moan in reply. The pleasure was so intense and something I never felt before. Just as I thought it was the highest level of pleasure I could feel, something stirred within me and suddenly, I shot streams of liquid from my body. I moaned out loud at the intense feeling. A second or two later, Samson followed me and moaned out loud. I would've guessed he had came too. He collapsed on top of me, his tool still inside of me, he panted, obviously exhausted from the whole experience. He looked up at me, while resting his weight on my chest and smiled. Though he was heavy, I didn't have the energy to shove him off of me. I smiled back, still trying to catch my breath. And I realised that I was sticky.

"Hey get off of me. I can't breathe and it's kind of sticky" I said to him, trying to pry him off of me.

"Ok Ok. But it's just your fluids. I don't mind bathing in it" he said cheekily. I gave a disapproving frown.

"That is plain disgusting. Don't do that" I said to him.

"Alright. Let's go bath" he suggested as he dragged me by my arm into the bathroom.

After we bathed and changed our clothes, we went out to the living room and sat down. Before we managed to turn on the TV, Josha and the rest came back into the suite.

"Hey. Did the lovebirds have enough fun or do you want us to go swim more?" he teased.

"We didn't..." I was saying before Samson interrupted me.

"We've had enough for today. I had my fill on Charles already" he said. I immediately stared at him, my face turned beet red and I grabbed the nearest cushion and buried my face in it. He removed the cushion and then he kissed me.

"Oh man. Don't do this in front of us" Josha said. Samson turned around and smiled.

"Aww. Look at the lovebirds. Let's go bath so we don't need to see any more of this sweet stuff" Danesh suggested and ushered them all into the bathroom. I tried to hide my face in the pillows again.