Eventually

Kylo's POV

Kylo sat down at his desk like he did everyday, slamming a cup of coffee down next to him.

The usual.

But that was pretty much the only usual thing he's experienced this week.

The staff at the First Order headquarters naturally tended to stay out of his way, only talking to him when absolutely necessary. His assistants keeping their heads down when they had to come into his office to deliver paperwork.

But this week?

The entire staff was avoiding him like the fucking plague.

And for damn good reason.

His already short temper seemed to shorten to a barely visible fuse. He slammed every door he walked through harder than necessary, nearly decapitated every person that dared to knock on his door.

After he'd seen her getting out of the elevator, it was all he could think about. She was all he could think about.

He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hands. Even with his eyes closed, all he could see was her face. He groaned in frustration, and yet it still couldn't drown out the sound of your voice.

Grabbing the cup of coffee, he brought it to his lips and swallowed the extremely hot liquid, letting it burn his throat.

It stung, singed his tongue, made his eyes water.

Anything to get her out of his head.

He shoved his chair back and stood up, stomping over to the large window. Looking down, he watched the people below hurriedly walking, listened for the cars honking obsessively.

Neither the view nor the residual burning in his throat from the coffee helped.

She was still inside of his head, pining for his attention, occupying every crevice of his mind.

The worst part was, he didn't want to silence her voice in his mind or wipe the image of her from his memory.

He just wanted her.

Her voice was sickeningly sweet. Fucking music to his ears. She looked so dainty, so delicate looking up at him. Beautiful eyes looking up at him, hair hanging loosely, framing her face. Blush creeping onto her cheeks as he looked at her. Those beautiful lips of hers pressed together, pink and full.

He started pacing back and forth in front of the window, hands stuffed in his pockets.

Once he'd taken the elevator up to his office after the exchange with her, he stormed into Hux's office and asked who she met with. Once he told Kylo that he was the one you'd met with, he stomped back to his office and pulled the footage from the hidden camera.

He watched intently, narrowing his eyes when Hux excused himself and left her sitting there. His breath hitched when after a few moments, she leaned back and stretched her arms behind her head.

Her breasts pushed forward as she did, the buttons pulling slightly. When she'd stood up, he felt his cock twitch as he looked at the skin tight pants that were hugging her curves perfectly.