That's the Voice

A knock at the door broke the silence in Kylo's office.

"Come in."

The door opened and in walked his reporter, carrying a brown paper bag and a tray of coffees. Her hair was slightly wind blown, her cheeks tinted a light red shade from her walk here. But her smile and the way her eyes lit up when she saw him was what really caught Kylo's attention.

He'd so missed seeing her walk into his office on a work day. Made his day a hell of a lot better.

"I would be such a bad waitress," she muttered as she sat the tray of drinks on his desk. "This shit is hard."

Kylo laughed and stood up from his chair. "Then keep your job so you don't need to start waitressing," he teased.

"Noted." She held out the brown paper bag to Kylo as he rounded his desk towards her. "I brought you food because I'm almost certain you didn't get a chance to eat lunch today. Oh, but there is a very good chance I forget your usual order and got the wrong thing."

Kylo took the bag from her and set it on his desk. "You're right," he said, "I didn't get a chance to eat today."

Kylo had been insanely busy this entire week, and she knew how slammed he was. But her being here made Kylo's hectic work life grow more and more insignificant.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and tugged her towards him, catching her lips with his. She giggled into his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thanks for bringing food," he said against her lips. "Are you part of the delivery or is it just what's in the bag?"

"Well now that's not very professional," she replied with a smile. "Can't imagine your bosses would approve."

Kylo grinned and gave her a quick kiss. "Good thing I'm the boss."

He slid his hands down, grabbing a handful of her ass and squeezing. She moaned into his open mouth and pressed into him, weaving a hand into his hair and tugging. She knew just how much Kylo liked that.

Fucking tease.

Kylo spun around and pinned her against his desk, grabbing her hips and lifting her onto it. He used his knee to spread her legs and positioned himself in between her thighs.

"Don't knock my coffee over," she mumbled into the kiss.

Kylo's lips twitched into a smile. "Wouldn't dream of it."

Kylo slid his tongue past her lips, groaning and cupping the back of her head to pull her close. She arched her back in response, bringing her chest flush with his.

He gripped her thigh and curled his fingers inward, inches from her center."I prefer your skirts by the way," he mumbled in between kisses. "Easier access."

"Shut up."

Kylo brought his hands to her shirt and rushed to unbutton it. His movements were quick and he'd almost finished when something stole his attention.

The door to his office swung open.

Kylo certainly hadn't been expecting anyone to enter his office. Everyone was pretty much gone, considering it was the end of the day.

And he certainly hadn't expected this person to walk into his office.

Kylo quickly covered up the half-naked reporter still sitting in his desk, standing in front of her to block her from view.

"My apologies," the unwelcome guest said, "I wasn't aware that you'd be... preoccupied."

Kylo was practically seeing red. "What are you doing here?"