You Drive Me Crazy

The obnoxious man that you'd been tasked with getting to know had become the biggest pain in your ass for two reasons.

One, because he was drawing out this interview unnecessarily long, making you have to push deadline after deadline back.

This piece was supposed to be done this week, but you'd had to go tell Kanata was Ren insisting that you perform this interview in multiple installments. She was perfectly fine with it, simply glad that you'd even gotten the interview.

But you were livid, and wanted nothing more than to get this piece published. To finally, officially, be the first one to find out practically anything about Kylo Ren.

The second reason was a much less appropriate reason.

You couldn't stop fucking thinking about him.

And, you couldn't stop thinking about fucking him.

Every time you turned on your computer and tried to work on this damned article, all you could think about was him - the way he looked at you, the way his gorgeous, dark hair framed his face perfectly, the way his muscles rippled under his shirt. Pretty much everything about him.

A small part of you hoped he was thinking about you too. Hoping that maybe, just maybe, you crossed his mind a few times.

A voice in the back of your mind told you that it might be true, that maybe he did think about you, maybe he did feel something between the two of you. Feel something unprofessional. Something about the way he looked at you, letting his eyes linger a bit too long.

You weren't naïve though. You knew that the odds of Kylo Ren finding some random writer attractive was one in a million. But something about the way he acted around you, the things he did.

Like gently touching your lower back when you walked by him, raking his eyes up your body, blocking your path which resulted in you standing chest to chest with him. Teasing you, purposefully irritating you while you tried to do your job, smiling proudly when he made you flustered.

Oh, and literally sucking his finger clean of juice from the apple he was eating. While staring right at you.

Since you couldn't keep literally anything to yourself, you'd told Poe all the details, and kind of mentioned that you were thinking about him in a highly unprofessional way.

"Well, I'm not surprised," he muttered. "The man is extremely good looking and obscenely wealthy."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. He was right, but it still sounded so bad. His advice on the whole situation was to just go for it.

"Think of it this way," he said, "you flirt back, get under his skin like he's doing to you, and you pull the information out of him."

"And if you get lucky, he fucks you on his desk," he added.

At the time, you'd smacked him and told him to shut up. But you'd be lying if you said that it didn't sound tempting.

Who could blame you? The man was gorgeous.

Poe had convinced you that there was no shame in wearing more revealing clothes for the next interview, claiming that it was 'for the sake of the job'. You decided that this little plan might actually work, rationalizing it by saying that you were doing it for the article.

And maybe, in a certain turn of events, he would bend you over his desk. But that'd be just an added bonus.

If you were going to play into this little game of Kylo's, there were a few things you'd have to do.