A Forever Thing

Last chapter. Yes, I cried. Yes, I'm crying as I write this.

I love this story and I am so glad that I got over myself and wrote it. It took me a while because quite frankly, I was scared of the story not being good enough and my writing not living up to my expectations.

But I have loved writing this story, and I hope you've loved reading it. Thank you, from the very bottom of my heart, for reading and for supporting me. There will be more stories from me to come, and I hope you stick around.

With that being said, here is the conclusion of Exposed.

~

"Time to get up."

You buried deeper into the comforter. "I'll get up in five."

"You said that 15 minutes ago."

Groan.

"Come on." Kylo gently shook her shoulder. "Food is ready."

That sounded a little enticing. "And coffee?"

"Of course."

You sat up with a groan, rubbing your eyes. Artoo was nestled at your feet, still sound asleep. He wasn't a morning person either.

"Your hair looks lovely."

You swatted at him blindly with one while the other rubbed your eyes. "Fuck you."

"Careful," he warned, "or I just might throw your coffee out."

You opened your eyes and looked up at him towering over you at the side of the bed. His hair was still a bit messy, his grey t-shirt wrinkled from sleep, black sweatpants hanging low on his hips. Now that was even more enticing than the idea of food.

"Alright, I'm getting up," you told him. "But if you touch my coffee, you're a dead man."

He chuckled and then headed back to the kitchen, leaving you to pry yourself from bed. Artoo made a grumbly noise when you slid out from underneath
the comforter and stood up, but quickly nestled back into the comforter and fell asleep again.

You walked towards the closet and grabbed one of Kylo's sweatshirts that he wore on his morning runs and put it on, glad that it was long enough to cover your bare thighs.

"Alright, if I have to get up, so do you."

You picked up Artoo from the nest he'd made in the blanket, ruffling his fur before placing him on the floor. The second his paws hit the ground, he bolted towards Kylo.

The little traitor had taken quite a liking to your boyfriend, so much so that he often chose to sleep curled up by Kylo's feet at night when you stayed over or sprawl across his lap when you two were watching a movie.

Total traitor.

It wasn't one sided by any means however. Kylo not so subtly asked you to bring Artoo with every time you came over. And a fluffy, much larger than necessary dog bed also magically appeared in Kylo's living room after the first few nights with Artoo around.